◦•●◉✿Chapter 3✿◉●•◦

Jimin's Pov

She was it.
It was her.
It was my one.
It was my love.

Everything about her screamed innocent the way she was stuttering while trying to take my order, the way she would look down when my glaze was upon her. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever seen in this world. Her beautiful dark eyes with hints of brown in them, her beautiful dark curls that I could run my fingers through day and night, her stunning fair smooth skin that I could caress everyday, all day, She had honey sweet lips. They were lilac soft, She had a sculpted figure which was twine-thin. Her waist was tapered and she had a burnished complexion. A pair of arched eyebrows looked down on sweeping eyelashes. Her delicate ears framed a button nose. A set of dazzling, angel-white teeth gleamed as she blew gently on her carmine-red fingernails. It was a pleasure to see her flowing, brown hair. Her enticing, constellation eyes gazed at me over her puffy, heart shaped lips. She had a bouncy personality and a sugary voice, which I adored. Not content to be just another drone, she wore vibrant clothes.

She is my one, my love and soon my life.

I smile as she make her way back to my table with my order.

"Here you go sir, I will bring your coffee right out". She say in her angelic voice that I could fall asleep listening to. " Take your time love, it's ok". My glaze focused on her. She smiles. "Yes sir" and I manage around a groan as her voice and words make my cock shift. Not even 2 minutes later she is back with my coffee and delicately place it on my table " Please enjoy your meal Sir" she quickly disappears to the back of the dinner.

Soon after she is done serving several customers, she comes back to my table to retrieve my dishes and says " I do trust everything was to your liking Sir" She says looking down but I can still see her beautiful face.
"Yes, everything was enjoyable simply "delicious" I say in a sweet voice and she quickly looks up at me and smiles shyly and say " I'm glad, please come back again" and turns to walk away.

Litter does she knows I will be seeing her much often and smirk to myself as I exist the dinner make my way to work. On my way I call my best friend and business assistant Taehyung.
When he picks up he answers
"What I can do for you my handsome mochi?" I quickly reply

"First of all never fucking call me that. And second I need you to give me all the information on the dinner as well as a waitress there. Then get back to me immediately". I hang up before he can question my order. I finally make my back into my office and sigh my mind wonders to my beautiful love I met earlier. Life is going to be so much better with her in it.

I can only use so many words in the dictionary to show her how much I love her. I love her so much that she are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways to express my love, and I plan to show her just how much love I have for her for the rest of my life. I hope that my actions let her know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to her.

👤 What do u do when you feel down?

When I feel down, first of all I 'cry', yes i cry cuz yk it's literally the best thing! Like all your emotions will flow out and then at last you will feel kinda better so I just cry! Then I just isolate myself from everyone, I don't talk to them, I stop chatting for a while, and I share my feelings with ppl who are close to me!
I listen to soft songs too as well, like Magic Shop, that song is literally a comfort for me! ✨

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗱💕
𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿.
𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲<𝟯