◦•●◉✿Chapter 6✿◉●•◦

❛ 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙎𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙤𝙬𝙣 ❜

Choi Ae-ri's Pov

I wake up, yawning and slowly streching my back with my eyes still closed. When I opened them I realised one thing. I'm not in my apartment. But if I wasn't at my apartment, where was I? And would have brought me here?

Thinking hard I then remember I was last night with handsome stranger. Our conversation earlier really made me wonder if he genuinely cared about me? Or just wanted to have his way with me for one night. Honestly in my heart, I feel like it's telling me I can trust him but at the same time I really want to keep and opened mind and not be foolish. But I just can't stop think of those eyes. Or that beautiful soft hairs that I could run my fingers through day and night. Just the thought of holding him for even a minute, made me smile. I mean sure I really don't know him. I'm not even 100% sure I can trust him yet. But I'm starting to and I really do want to get to know him. I look over a huge clock on the wall that reads 6:02. Wow I must have slept for long time.

As I look around I notice the room has been decorated in a beautiful way. The whole bedroom is 10 times the size of my whole apartment put together. I am soon caught out of my daydream by a thought of leaving. Yeah I have to leave as soon as possible I can't live here specially with that handsome guy.

I hear the door unlock and grab the lamp off the nightstand beside the bed. He enters the room and I throw the lamp at him with all my strength, which isn't much seeing as how whatever my body feels like it's been sleeping for years.

"Ae-ri please", he says dodging the lamp. How do he know my name? What the hell is going on? He approaches me slowly and I jumped across the bed. He tries to grap me but I quickly dodged him. I run to the dresser and grab the vase raising it over my head.

"WHERE AM I" I scream angrily. I'm scared shitless right now, but I'm definitely not about to show it. Well not that much atleast.

"Princess please clam down" he say not answering my question. He lunges for me making me drop the vase on the floor. I dodge him again and grab a small vase off of the vanity.

"You come any closer and I'll hit you with this vase", I warn him. He slowly backs away and when he turns to I throw the vase as hard as I can, but I miss his head and it shatters against the  wall in the hallway.

"Princess please clam dow-" but he's cut off. I decided that I'm going to make a run for it right. I run through the room trying to open the windows but they wouldn't budge. I run through a very large bathroom looking for a window but there isn't any. When I go back to the bedroom I try to opening the windows again when suddenly a deep husky laugh interrupted me. That dark laugh frightened me and makes the hairs on my neck stand. I trun slowly and am completely shocked. He is learning against the doorway looking at me with an amused twinkle in his eyes. Sure I have seen his face in papers, but that didn't do him justice. He is at least 6 foot 3 with a muscular frame, nice tanned skin, chiseled jaw, short dark hair that is neatly combed behind his ears, and ice that are currently burning a hole through me. He look devilishly handsome.

"Princess I see you've awoken. I'm Park Jimin. Pleased to meet you," he say with a smirk on his face. His voice is deep but it's a bit raspy - hell to be honest it's kind of sexy. I snap out of my state of shock and amazement and begin to welcome the returning anger.

"WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE," I scream angrily. Long gone are my dazed thought and I'm back to being furious. I mean who the hell does he think he is kidnapping me?!

"Kitten please lower your voice. I know you must be frightened, but if I want to do you and bodily harm I would have by now," he says calmly taking me back some. Jimin is someone very dangerous so I don't take what he says lightly.

I take a deep breath to calm my frantic nerves and ask, " Well Mr. Park would you be so kind and inform as to why I'm here?"

"So you can be civilized. That'll make your stay here easier. Please join me in my office," he replied with a devilish grin. My stay? What hell is that supposed to mean? I think to myself as we walk down the hallway. There is no way in hell I'm going to be staying in the same vicinity.

 There is no way in hell I'm going to be staying in the same vicinity

𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙩 1𝙠🥺

Hope you guys like this 🐒❤️✨

Please comment and vote 😃