◦•●◉✿Chapter 2✿◉●•◦

Choi ae-ri's Pov

"Sweetheart you know me too well. Anyway it mush be freezing outside. With weather like this I won't be surprised if we got a little snow and I know you would be the first person to spend the night out in a blizzard soulu" (𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘀𝗼𝘂𝗹 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗲)" she said and giggles.

Rosie has always call me soulu for my nick name for as long as I remember.

"Hahahaha well you are right babe I would love that. Anyways how's your boyfie and family doing?"

Rosie family has treated me as her own ever since my parents left me all on my own. Her dad is a businessman and her mom have her own backery. She has an older brother name Jong suk who is kinda like a brother to me although he can be a little over protective sometimes. Rosie got her looks from her mother.

"Yes they're doing great actually, mom is still working hard and dad as usual". She says.

"Okay glad to hear that" I say cheerfully.

"Let's talk about you through soulu, I mean you're now 20 years old and you still haven't find a guy to date, I mean look at me and J- hope for instance. YOU NEED TO DATE."

I look at her with a glance " Rosie you know I don't like guys all they want is to have sex and after that they will disappear from your life and it's totally okay because I have my whole life ahead of me and I don't want to settle down and start a family now. I'm just simply trying to make it on my own in this world because I can not be dependent on someone else and I am not and I will never be taking money from anyone. I will work until my last breath if that's what it will take because if I was meant to be alone, then so be it".

"But that's the thing soulu you will never be alone cause you have me and my family." She says softly " I love you soulu".

" I love you too Rosie".

After 2 hours later we are busy in taking orders, making coffee and displaying dishes. As I was taking mini pies out the oven, Rosie comes up to me in an almost panicked voice.

"What's wrong Rosie" I ask her gently and she just smile like she won the million dollars lottery.

"You have to come and see the hottest guy in the world literally, I think you should take his order *wink*." I laugh at her action but follow her out of the dining area to see what has gotten her so aroused and then literally I freeze.

He was a male model and he was adored by the fairer sex for his Teutonic-gold hair. It was a casual jumble sometimes but mostly neat and flowing. His crescent-of-moon eyebrows were thin and narrow. He carried an imperious nose well and his angular cheekbones carved down towards a flinty jaw. Unusually for a model, he had a manly, Samson physique. The catwalk loved the way he glided with an athletic grace without skipping a beat.
His mariner eyes were orb round and darted constantly, a-gleam with delight and the vigour of youth. They were soft, Irish eyes and swam with joy. They shone brightly, like two sapphires dipped in milky pools. Everyone commented on his vivacious character and his gentle nature. His voice could be foghorn loud when he was booming out a guffaw but it was normally mellifluous. His gap year clothes always made him appear younger than his years. The swirl of his loamy cologne had them swooning in the aisles.

When he looks up I notice his beautiful eyes which I definitely get lost into. But I also noticed another look in his eyes, loneliness. But why would a gorgeous man such as he look lonely, almost like he's yearning or waiting for something, someone.

I nervously walk to his table and ask
"E-excuse me m-may I take your order"?
Stuttering is something I always do when I am nervous.

He then look up at me which causes me to look down for a second. I look back up to him slowly as I could feel his eyes on me. "Don't hide your eyes love, they're way too beautiful to be hidden".

I was shocked by his compliment so I just reply "T-thank you Sir".

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁.

👤 what do you think about taekook ? are they real ?

Umm about Taekook? Well ppl ship them as couple and I'm not sending hate to those shippers but I ship them as best friends💜
Like really the bond they have between them is precious💞

𝗦𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝗶𝘁.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂.💖

𝗗𝗼 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁𝗶𝘁.
𝗠𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲<𝟯

𝗦𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗿💕