Literal writing

People always say that beauty is in the mundane, I don't think how much I ever really realized how true that was until recently. I've been noticing how nicely the imperfect pieces of the city line up to create these beautiful frames that feel so real and almost insightful. The rebar and tower cranes hiding behind old monuments and half constructed buildings along with the unpredictable weather patterns of the city create something new and interesting to view every day by just looking up. Recently this has been ever prominent in my everyday life no matter what I do, life sort of feels like I've come out of a coma or a cloud of isolated fog, but now things are different, sunnier, cleaner. It feels like I can inhale better, my mind is blanker admittedly, I think it's one of the struggles I've been going through during this transition from suffocating to feeling a more manageable function of life, I feel like I've lost something that made me great and I can't get it back. I've reflected recently, and I don't think that it's necessarily the case. You may have noticed recently that I haven't been updating and that my writing isn't as brooding or complex as it was just a matter of weeks ago, is that bad though? No, it's just different, I'm changing, I'm growing. And I'll continue to grow and change through different phases in my writing. Right now my writing is just more digestible rather than it is open to interpretation, that'll change over time. It's taken me a long time to come to terms with that fact, that my own happiness could cloud my ability to succeed in my career. But what's the point of monolithic writing anyways, that would be boring wouldn't it? I guess all I can do is just keep writing and find the value in every phase that I go through, I will just have to keep going and absorb every moment of it.

- Eli, P.S vote please!!

ALSO: I am genuinely sorry about the change in my writing for those of you who liked it better before, I understand and I am just trying to explore my style, so do not fret because I am sure life will fuck me over soon enough to drive me into another depression spiral so look forward to that!! :'D