v. barbie bandages

A/N: thanks for d support :*

"Let's play twenty questions!" Brandy screamed out of nowhere. I mentally face palmed myself.

I stared at him uncannily. "Are you stupid? Are you a second grader or something?"

He scoffed and pointed a finger at me. "How dare you underestimate the power of twenty questions!"

I casually rolled my eyes at him but agreed to his suggestion. "Fine, fine. You start it."

"Are you a virgin?"

My eyes enlarged at his question. After a minute, I finally regained my composure. "Do I look like one?" I asked sarcastically.

"Yes. Yes you do." He simply answered.

"Ding ding ding! Congratulations, bitch. You got the answer right." I imitated some bell noises.

"No need to be cranky about it." He smirked. "It's your turn."

"What's your favorite color?" I randomly asked. I wanted to take it back since it was too much of a common question but I was late.

"Midnight blue. Yours?"

"Is that your question?" I asked for reassurance.

"No, Jane. It's my fucking answer." He sarcastically said.

"It's navy blue." I whispered.

He closed his eyes. "What? I can't hear you."

"It's navy blue, damn." I said.

"I honestly can't hear a single thing coming out of your mouth."

"IT'S NAVY BLUE!" I screamed at him to make it clear this time.

He widened his eyes at me. "Why were you even whispering in the first place?"

"Because I like navy blue." I muttered softly.

"What's wrong with liking navy blue?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"It means that I don't like pink."

"What's wrong with not liking pink?"

"Pink is a girly color." I pointed out. Most people might disagree with me regarding this matter. But when you try to generalize it, pink really is a girly color.

"What's wrong with pink being a girly color?" He asked again.

"You might think I'm not a girl." I said while pouting in a really uncanny way.

"So what? At least you have boobies." He grinned devilishly and I smacked his back. He just laughed at me harder.

"Pervert." I mumbled.

"Weirdo." He mumbled back which caused me to fall from my seat and laugh so hard.

"What's so hilarious?" He asked.

"I just called you a pervert and you argue with me by calling me back a weirdo? What are you, five?" I replied.

"No. I'm 21." He argued.

"And I'm freaking 69." I rolled my eyes and we both chuckled.

"For a nerd, you're pretty deviant." He concluded and I glared at him.

We had managed to stay silent the whole car ride so far. The only sounds we heard were panting of breaths and honking of cars. I glanced at my clock and found out that six minutes had already passed. I was honestly still overwhelmed by the current situation which disabled me to open my mouth and utter a sentence. Not even a single word.