vix. positions

"Seriously? You're not going to school for a week?!" I screamed through the phone.

"Keep it down, Jane! I'm watching Keeping Up With The Kardashians! I can't miss another season because of your constant screaming." Gary screamed from the living room. I just rolled my eyes at him. It was the only thing he watched.

"Sorry!" I screamed back in a softer voice before shifting my attention to Dylan on the phone.

"Unfortunately, yeah. My mom says I have the flu and I need to get some rest."

I lamented. Dylan and I have been talking on the phone for the past thirty minutes. I was really starting to feel concerned since he wasn't calling me or messaging me on facebook. I would've come to his house but Gary didn't allow me to.

"I said 'no', Jane!" Gary crossed his arms over his chest. I frowned and pouted in disapproval.

"Gary, please. He lives across the street. It's barely an inconvenience in your part." I pleaded while kneeling in front of him.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" He said seriously.

"I'll be gone for thirty minutes only. I swear. I just want to know how he's doing." I begged some more and he just sighed before handing me the phone.

"Call him." He commanded and I just huffed at him.

"I don't have his house number." I argued back.

He scratched his hair and looked at me, giving me the 'I think you're dumb' look. "It's in the phonebook, silly."

I glared at him. "Fine."

"Are you sure you don't want me to go to your house?" I crossed my fingers.

"Yes, I'm sure. I wouldn't wanna infect you with my illness. Besides, Gary prohibited you to." He said reassuringly and strictly.

"Just rest, alright? Drink adequate amounts of water, avoid oily foods, don't-"

"Okay, Mom. I got it." He laughed and I just mentally rolled my eyes at him.

"Well, I have to go. I still have a lot of homework to finish. Get well soon."

"Alright. Bye Jane." He said before hanging up on me. I sighed in despair. It has been three days since I met Dylan but I couldn't deny the fact that I was getting used to him being around.

"The kid's not going to school for a whole week?" Gary questioned while drinking his hot chocolate.

I looked down and nodded.

"It's alright, kiddo. On the bright side, the chances of you getting pregnant with his babies are getting quite slimmer." He smirked and bursted out into a fit. I groaned in annoyance, irritated at him. I stepped on my heel and went to my bedroom without uttering a single word to him.

I plopped down on my bed and closed my eyes for a while. I pretended to make snow angels just to lighten the mood. After five minutes of horrific nonsense, I quickly got up and went to my desk area. I did every homework given to me by all the teachers. I finished them within an hour, which was already bound to happen.

I then went to my bathroom and did all of my necessities as an average girl. I took a proper shower which consisted of me having a concert with an imaginary audience surrounding me. After that, I dried my body and hair, brushed my teeth, and tied my hair into a ponytail.

There was something that I didn't like about my hair sprawling all over my face while I was sleeping. I found it simply annoying. I had figured this out when I was 10. I always tied my hair into a ponytail before sleeping ever since. I would occasionally forget to tie it sometimes which made things ten times worse.