[3]Phil Collins? scary 😨

{Kyle Broflovski pov}

"SHOCK THE MONKE 😩"

"EHH EHH"

"MONKEY 😍😱"

"You dumbass! that's Peter Gabriel!" Stan yelled, gripping the corner of the wall.

"How would you know?" Kenny questioned.

"Well uhm, you remember the first time I broke up with Wendy?" We all nodded in agreement. "So I went to Bebes house and asked her to talk to her for me , a-and she told me to play Peter Gabriel on a boom box under Wendys' window.."

I stared in horror, he played THIS song in THAT situation?! He must've seen the look on my face because he started asking questions about what the big deal was.

"Stan, you played the wrong song dude," Kenny sputtered appalled, "You should have played 'In your eyes' Not fucking 'Shock the monkey'!"

Cartman was rolling on the floor he was laughing so hard. This moment knocked me out of my haze. I grabbed the device the music was playing off of and started to blast "Tommy the cat" by primus.

"What the hell is this dude," Stan asked confused.

"If our life was a show, I think these guys would do our intro."

My friends looked somewhat confused, but they started to nod their heads in agreement.

After that, we started to talk about random things, and we were going to turn on a movie. It was around 8 now.

"Umm what movie should we watch?" Stan asked with a bored expression.

"How about the passion?" Cartman began to recommend with a large smirk.

"No! Not that movie!" I yelped a bit too quickly.

"Didn't Cartman attempt to become hitler after that one..?" Stan asked awkwardly.

I nodded bitterly, we continued to ramble about what movie we should watch until Kenny spoke up.

"How about we watch 'The Ring'?"

"Sure that movie sounds good," Stan said.

I never watched that movie before, so I wasn't sure what to expect. I didn't think it was going to be too scary, it sounded kinda like a romance so I was a bit confused. I made sure we had enough random snacks to go through the movie, I hid some for Stan and I to eat for ourselves since Cartman was a hog.

We all sat down on the sofa, we used to fit on it just fine when we were younger kids, but now it was a mess. Eric was sitting plop in the middle, while Stan and I were smooshed over to the side, and Kenny was halfway on top of the couch armrest and the seat, he was playing with his parka, taking the hood on and off. Stan was squirming under the weight of me since we had no room to shift around.

"Move over..gn..fatass!" I grumbled while kicking my leg so Cartman would get the umm subtle hint that I wanted him to move, or fall off the couch.

He protested a bit, but eventually understood I was serious.

"Fucking Jew.."