[10] Toolshed to the rescue!!

TW: SELF DEGRADING THOUGHTS; SOMEONE WITH A TUBE UP THEIR ASS

Kyle Broflovskis PoV

It was a fairly normal day at school, until math class..

"I only got a 89.." I could feel myself tear up. I worked so hard to study for the math quiz. Why? How? Am I just not good enough? I was supposed to get better grades! Moms going to kill me! I never to anything good enough! I'm supposed to be better then everyone else!

My throat began to hurt as I held back from crying. I know technically it was a decent grade, but not for me. My tears spilled from my eyes, I wanted them to stop. God, why am I so worthless? I put so much effort into things but always end up second place! Aren't I supposed to be improving?

After indulging in my self degrading thoughts for a while I felt a tap on my shoulder. I panicked and quickly wiped my face.

"Y-yeah?", I turned around slowly, it was Stan.

"Are you alright dude?"

I was going to lie, but he grabbed my paper from my desk "Wow Kyle this is a pretty good grade!"

"Your lying.." He didn't need to say that to make me feel better.

"No dude, for how new and difficult the subject is, this is pretty good for our age group."

I felt myself slightly lighten, at least he was proud of me. His black hair hung in his face. I had the feeling I needed to push it back. Push it back push it back.

I put my hand to his hair and brushed it out of his eyes, now he can see!

His blue eyes widened and stared at where my hand just touched. Flushed, he said, "I- thanks- no thank you!"

He smiled and nodded his head at me, I had no idea what on earth he just said or meant so I quirked  my thick eyebrows and tipped my head to the side.

"Thank you.." He corrected himself.

"Your welcome?" I said, far too scratchy.

Stan looked around with a anxious look on his face, his eyebrows furrowed, "Hey dude, it's going to be ok."

"But it's not though.." Fuck why did I speak.

"Kyle," Stan spoke sternly, "will you care about a few below average grades you got in middle school when you die?"

I shook my head no, I.. never really thought about that.. When I die I won't be thinking about how many parties I went too, I will be thinking about my family, my best friends, my stories.. which may include parties or good grades but not all.

Stan smiled and nodded at me, he had something flash in his eyes, but before I could process it he walked away..

I reflected on what he said all throughout the day, at lunch I didn't talk much. It really stuck with me. I still beat myself up for it though. I was supposed to be the best, the smartest, would this mess up my streak of honor role?

I have to admit I cried a few times throughout the day. My body hurt really badly. I was so tired. I was somewhat sleep deprived because I didn't sleep at all last night, I had a fading cold sore in the center of the roof of my mouth and im pretty sure I got a form of mono from kenny (shared drink) so now I was going to have flare ups the rest of my life.

Why don't I sleep? I'm extremely tired all the time? I struggle to run almost more than fatass now because my joints hurt so bad, this happened a good 9 months ago when I got mono so I don't know what to do. I couldn't  lift more than 10 pounds for 4 months or else my spleen could explode so my muscles are kinda weak...

I was finally home, Cartman, Stan, Kenny and I had formed our end of the day bus (we put our arms over each other's shoulders and sing random ass songs) I was at home. Stan said he would come over later, about 25 minutes.

I went to play roblox to wait a minute when I realized that there was a screeching noise coming from this weird pipe contraption I had built for fun.

... is that a fucking hamster?

I quickly messaged Stan about my current.. "problem." He said he would be a few more minutes. Darnit Kyle now you have to wait longer because you couldn't shut your trap.

After pondering about the hamster, I heard the doorbell ring. Huh, Stan doesn't tend to ring doorbells?

I looked out the peephole and saw two familiar faces, holy shit was that.. New kid? I haven't seen them in forever.

I quickly opened the door and led them up to my room. I tried to catch up with new kid but he- I mean she- no fuck, wait what gender is new kid again- never mind.. was still partially mute.

I looked over at Stan and saw he finally took off his hat, he was wearing his Toolshed costume!

"New kid, come here," Stan directed.

What was he going to do?

I saw him take out some blowy thingy and insert in in the pipe. What I saw next was highly disturbing. New kid shoved the tube leading to the blower up their ass and farted until the hamster was blown out. What the actual fuck.

I started in horror, when I said blast from the past last month, I didn't mean this.

the tube thing wasn't even the most disturbing part though, it's the fact new kid looked me directly in the eyes as they did it. I am beyond appalled.

I may be good, to lower average in my classes, but at least I don't fart a hamster through a tube. That sentence made no sense at all. I stared as they finished and fist bumped each other.

New kid then jumped out the window, I heard them curse and say something about their hip, I guess they could talk to some extent, huh.

————————————————————————

1080 WORDS

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER AND LONG WAIT. I WAS JUST AT A CONCERT IN INDIANA AND THERE WERE 20 PPL SMOKING JOINTS DESPITE THE FACT ITS ILLEGAL THERE SO I HAD TO INHALE WEED SMOKE FOR A WHOLE 2 HOURS-

ANYWAY ANY SUGGESTIONS?? I AM LORDE YA YA YA