08

It has now been two months since the day I was kidnapped at the mall and ripped away from all of my family and friends. Today I will finally be getting my own room and I will no longer be stuck with a serial killer in the same bed as me. Definitely a step in the right direction but not necessarily what I want, which would be to just go back home to at least my brother and my best friend.

I am currently getting ready to go out for a little decor and clothes shopping as Colby has finally agreed three suitcases of clothes is not enough for such a high maintenance girl and he also wants my room to be more 'me'. He thinks it'll help make me more comfortable here but I doubt some throw pillows and wall hangings will change anything.

I started my day like most, with a cold shower followed by an iced coffee, now I'm finding something to wear. After sifting through the little amount of clothes I have I find a black romper that has a laced up back and go with that, then I pair the outfit with black slip on Vans and my black waist bag, which I just sling over my shoulder.

Once I'm finally dressed and makeup and hair are finished I walk downstairs from Brennan's room to the main room where I find everyone hanging out and talking.

"I'm ready." I announce and gain everyone's attention.

"Yeah, ready to go up to my room with me." Brennan says with a cheeky smirk.

"In your dreams pretty boy." I laugh.

The other laugh as well at the total dismissal of his flirting.

"Ooh yes you are." He says in a mocking tone.

I just roll my eyes and before I can speak again Colby walks into the room seeming irritated.

"Ross we are going to have to reschedule our little shopping trip." He groans as he looks at me.

"How come? Everything okay?" I ask as I fully notice the frustration in his face.

"Something came up. I need Mike and Sam, you guys need to be ready in ten." He says shortly.

"I can take the princess out shopping boss." Brennan suggests.

"I don't know. I don't want her anywhere without me there to keep her safe." Colby shrugs.

"Dude, it's me you're talking to. You know your trained hit man? She the safest with me, I promise." Brennan scoffs seeming almost offended.

"Okay valid point. Fine if she's comfortable going out with you, you can take her shopping." Colby laughs and they both look at me.

"I'm fine with that." I shrug with a smile.

"Perfect. So it's settled. I'll take her out to get whatever she needs and you go do your job." Brennan smiles.

Colby rolls his eyes and walks away without another word and Brennan drags me by the wrist out to the car.

We drive to a mall that's a bit further away than where I'd usually go and I assume that's so no one I know will see me. After the almost hour drive of awkward silence with a hint of quiet music we arrive at said mall and begin our shopping journey.

Several clothing stores later and I've bought quite a few outfits and accessories and we are currently at the last clothing store before heading to target and other stores for room decorations.

At this store I find a really cute pair of destroyed wide leg jeans but I'm unsure how they'll fit so I decide to try them on.

"Hey Brennan, I'm gonna go try these jeans on. I'll be right back." I say and point to the fitting rooms.

"Make it quick. I'm not supposed to let you out of my sight remember?" He responds and waves me off.

As I'm walking to the fitting room I glance back and notice he's already distracted by a couple of girls who came up to him and started talking.

I shake my head at the playboy and walk into the fitting rooms however before I can even remove my own clothes the curtain I'm behind is ripped open to reveal a tall girl and even taller man.

"Uhm, yeah, hi. Currently occupied." I say and attempt to close the curtain again.

"Ooh I know sweetie, come with us." The girl says with a sarcastic tone as she tightly holds the curtain open.

"Excuse me? For what exactly?" I ask and copy her snarky tone.

"Shut up and walk if you don't want to get hurt." The man says and lifts his jacket to show off a hand gun tucked safely away in his pants.

The actions make me think back to when Colby kidnapped me under similar circumstances and I almost laugh at the now cliche. Instead I obey his orders and follow the two strangers out of the fitting rooms and through a back door.

As soon as we are outside I'm searched vigorously by the man and stripped of my purse and phone before shoved into the back of a stereo typical black SUV.

Stuck in between the two who stole me from the mall and with two other men in the front seats, we drive off quickly to an unknown location.

While in the car the female pulls out a long piece of rope and proceeds to tightly and aggressively tie my hands together all the way up to my elbows.

Approximately fifteen minutes later we arrive at a large mansion, similar in size to Colby's.