♡♡♡| Prologue

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
⋄⊱────────────⊰⋄
"THE UNFORTUNATE"
⋄⊱─────────────────⊰⋄

The sound of droplets falling on the ground can be heard in the area, but while the rain heavily pours down, a house caught in fire slowly turns into ashes

Inside the huge house, was a small family, one caught in fire, while the other one crushed to death. An un-scratch newborn could be found deep inside the house, a peculiar one.

After the rain finally dies down, a group of mobster's enters the now burnt house, to take what's left, and to see if there's any chances that there would be any survivors left.

Two of the few people entered the now burnt house, a boy and an old man began to hear a wail of a crying baby, making the two head towards where the noises were coming from.

The boy spots you then picks you up from your death mother's embrace, from a pile of burnt wood. Her legs got caught in the fire making her unable to walk and die from the lack of oxygen.

But, how could you still be alive if that was the case? Well, you'll get your answers very soon, like literally. In this very chapter.

"Hey! I've found the mother but she looks like she's a goner, but her baby is still alive! What should we do with it?!" Shouted out the young boy, who's holding you like in one of those Lion Kings scene.

"How did you even survive? And why is your skin so damn pale and what's up with the small red horns? Sheesh you look like a devil, that's creepy,." He muttered.

'Yuck, Im never, ever, going to have any children of my own if this is what they'll look like.' He thought ever so rudely.

"Seems like they had a baby, pity they had to die like this." Said an Old Man, appearing in the scene, who then grabs you instead of the boy. The man continues to hold you while inspecting you.

You stared back at the man, seemingly trying to grab his nose. The man lets you as you began bopping his nose continuously with your small little hands.

"This child seems very peculiar from the rest of what I've seen, she has small little horns. Surely taking her in wont be much of a hassle." Said the Old Man.

"Ha? First of all, no shit sherlock that thing is abnormal, and how'd ya know that thing is a girl? Second, we are mobsters!" Shouted out the young boy.

"We aren't nanny's! And third... that thing looks like a fucking abomination!!!" The boy was unfiltered, basically shouting profanities at the Old Man's ear, making you wail loudly at the loud voice.