002| Blonde's Arrival

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
⋄⊱────────────⊰⋄
"DIO THE INVADER"
ACT ONE
⋄⊱─────────────────⊰⋄

You began eating breakfast with Jonathan this morning, and his table manners are rather lacking pretty badly

You began eating breakfast with Jonathan this morning, and his table manners are rather lacking pretty badly. "JoJo, your manners are terrible." Belittled Mr. Joestar, making you pity Jonathan.

"Forgive me, Father." Said Jonathan, who looks down in shame, and in embarrassment, making you sigh and try to think of a way to cheer him up.

After you and Jonathan finished eating, you both excused yourself, as you two are currently walking to the living room, but then you halted, making Jonathan turn around and rose a brow at you.

"How about we take a stroll outside?" You asked, as Jonathan happily nodded. The two of you then went outside, to stroll in this fine weather we're having.

Sani and Jonathan were strolling around, until both of you spot a young lady getting bullied, making Jonathan speed up, while you follow him close from behind

"Erina's a crybaby!"

The boys chanted, while seemingly danced around. Erina began tearing up, as she couldn't handle the humiliation she was experiencing. Jonathan felt furious.

"Thats enough!" Shouted Jonathan, while you were behind him. "Give it back to her right now!" You shouted as well, your glare giving them the chills.

"Who are they?" Asked the guy who was bullying Erina. "Are they a friend of Erina's?" Asked one of the bullies, and you began to get annoyed with this questions.

"We've never met her, but we'll fight for her all the same!" Shouted Jonathan, who charges himself towards one of the guys, while you charge yourself to the other one.