008| Third Oath

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
⋄⊱────────────────⊰⋄
"A NIGHT IN DIO'S CHAMBER"
smut warning
⋄⊱─────────────────────⊰⋄

You were still thinking about Dio's words, his words alone kept repeating inside your head like a broken record, making you shook your head as you focus on Mr

You were still thinking about Dio's words, his words alone kept repeating inside your head like a broken record, making you shook your head as you focus on Mr. Joestar needs instead.

"my love for you hasn't changed." Said Dio with such loving eyes.

Those damn eyes that could make your legs feel weak and submit to him at any given moment.

"In my eyes, youre an angel that has fallen from the sky as cliché it may be. When we first met, the first thought that came into my mind was, you are the most prettiest girl I've ever seen, no women could ever compare to you." Dio spoke, as he cups your cheeks.

'Am I really..?'

"I want you to be my Queen... both of us will be monsters, together forever, think about it, (Y/N)." Said Dio, as he lets go of your cheeks, leaving you in awee and such a blushing mess.

'I do want to be your Queen... but forever together? You'd just be living a fantasy.'

"(Y/N), is there something bothering you?" Asked Mr. Joestar, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"O— Oh! Im sorry father, It's just, erm... Dio has confessed his love to me and is waiting for my answer." You said, making Mr. Joestar eyes widen and coughs wildly, making you rush over to him.

"Father! Are you alright?!" You said in worry, as your shout can be heard everywhere in the mansion, making... Dio slam the door wide open.

'Is the poison working already?! Is he finally dead?!' Dio thought but just sees Mr. Joestar waving his hand and shooking his head, while you hurriedly brought him water.

"Im fine, Im fine, Dio my boy! Perfect timing!" Said Mr. Joestar, gesturing for Dio to come over, making your eyes widen.

'I SHOULD'NT HAVE TOLD HIM!' You screamed internally inside your head, as you quickly stood up.

"FATHER! UH— I think! I must walk Danny." You said then quickly took your leave, leaving Mr. Joestar, Dio, in shock.

'Danny?! Isn't he dead!' 'Didnt I kill that dog?' Both of them thought at the same time, with difficulty thoughts, as Mr. Joestar just laughs it off, while Dio was in the state of utter confusion.