004| Temporary Inlove

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
⋄⊱────────────⊰⋄
"DIO THE INVADER"
ACT THREE
⋄⊱─────────────────⊰⋄

⋄⊱──────༺♡༻──────⊰⋄"DIO THE INVADER"ACT THREE⋄⊱─────────────────⊰⋄

scene one

Jonathan swings both of his legs, who's sitting on a tree branch with you, while you just watch him as he rants about Dio, which you didnt blame him for it, you saw how awful Dio's actions were.

"Damn that Dio. Its terrible. He's ruining everything he touches." Said Jonathan, as you just hum in agreement. Watching him rant about his step-brother.

'I wonder why though...' You asked yourself, because Jonathan has been nothing but kind towards Dio. "Look alive, fellas." Said a boy, making you and Jonathan look over.

"Hey! It's me, Jonathan! What are you doing? Mind if we join you?" Asked Jonathan who waves his hand, as you look over at the three boys, while Danny is under the tree.

"Huh? I could have sworn I heard a voice a moment ago." Pretended the boy. "Just that snitch. Better to ignore him." Said another boy, making you speak up.

"What did you say?!" You shouted, your glare giving them chills. "Im a snitch, huh? Call me that to my face!" Jumped down Jonathan, as you did as well.

"Time to go." Said a boy, who's terrified of you.

"JoJo's nothing but a snitch. Dio was right about you. You're just a stupid rich-boy tattletale!" Shouted the boy, as the three of them run away.

Jonathan tried to catch them, but you grabbed his shoulder for him to stop. "It's not worth it, JoJo." You said. "Tell me what I snitched about, then!" Shouted Jonathan towards them.

"He's lying to you! Why do you just take him at his word?!" You shouted as well. "JoJo the squealer!" They said while running. "JoJo the squealer!" They chanted.

"Dio, he's slandering me. He lies and lies, and people just eat it up! From the first day he showed up, he's been trying to destroy me." Jonathan said, making you pity him.

'It must be because, your the heir to the Joestar fortune...' You thought. "Damn you, Dio Brando! Dio! Dio! Dio! Dio!" Jonathan ranted, as he started swinging his fist at the air.

Which made you back up, as you watch him jump and roll over the grass. He then watch the sky, making you sigh and walk over to him and lay beside him, as both of you watch the sky.

🐕: "What the fuck?!"

'Ever since he arrived, almost everyone turned on me, even my own father.' Thought Jonathan, who then looks over at you. Smiling towards you