005| Unproper Lady

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠...
⋄⊱────────────⊰⋄
"DIO THE INVADER"
ACT FOUR
⋄⊱─────────────────⊰⋄

You were almost back to the manor, until you suddenly remembered something important

You were almost back to the manor, until you suddenly remembered something important... you were forgetting something... your lamb plushie!

'I forgot about the plushie!' You thought in a panic, as you ran back to the place where you might have left your plushie. You ran until you have reached the place.

You found your plushie under a tree, hugging it tightly. You then look at the plushie, and immediately thought of Dio. He was the one who gave it to you after all...

'His so nice to me... no one has ever given me gifts besides my Old Man.' You thought, but then, something caught your eye on the tree. Something was carved on it.

"JoJo and Erina..." You spoke out loud. Your eyes widen, as you began tearing up. You hugged onto your plushie tighter, trying not to sob infront of the tree.

"Dont be so selfish, Sani. JoJo is allowed to love whoever he wants..." You muttered bitterly, everything was going to be fine, you and Jonathan are still friends. Still Friends.

You were snapped out of your depressing state when you suddenly heard a scream, making you look over on what's happening... And it was Dio— Kissing Erina.

Your eyes widen in betrayal, clenching your fists tightly, as you watch Dio kiss Erina. Tears began streaming out of your eyes, your heart began to be filled with such hatred.

'Why her—?! Why is it always HER?!' You thought in rage, as you teared. That was until Dio finally lets go of Erina, who then notices your presence, making his eyes widen.

'Sani?! But I thought she left—' Thought Dio, who then looks at the animal plushie you're holding, making his eyes widen in realization which made him feel guilty.

"Sani, please wait I can explain all of this—" Dio tried not to burt you, seeing how you were crying pained him. The way you look at him with such eyes. Your eyes that held such dissapointment.

"You will never call me Sani ever again. I only allow people I like to call me that, and you— I have no longer grown fond of you anymore, Dio." You spoke with such bitterness.

"Please— Sani, I—I only did this because of—" You cut him off, not wanting to hear his excuses any longer. "Jonathan? Are you just so obsessed with him Dio?"