chapter 5: The Video

Jack's POV
I woke up early that day, it's around 5am. I went to the living room to find a sleeping Mark with my red hoody close by. I guess I should record for the others as to why Mark stopped uploading and why I haven't answered comments. I need a hoodie though, but there's no way I can get that one without waking him. Just then I remembered that he wasn't guarding my blue one, the blue one! The thoughts almost seemed to jump out into words. I quickly went back to my room snd slipped into my blue hoodie. Satisfied I went back through the living room and into my recording space. I decided to do a Vlog, seeing as how that was one of my quieter videos.
**time skip**
After I finished explaining to everyone why Mark wasn't posting and why I wasn't answering comments, I decided to set the video aside for editing later. Me being the hungry beast that I am, I wondered if I should wake Mark and take him downtown for breakfast. That and I wanted to thank him for yesterday.
Mark's POV
I've been awake for awhile now just staring at Jack's hoodie, the clock just hit 5am. Soon I heard Jack's bed squeak, for reasons unknown to even myself, I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep. Soon I hear him walk into the living room, I was about to open my eyes when I heard him mumble 'The blue one.' After that I simply assumed he ment his hoodie, seeing as how I have his red one.
After a few seconds I heard his steps agian, he walked past the couch and I heard him gently close a door. I looked up to see that he had went to his recording room, I decided to sneek a peek and watch. It was obviously a Vlog, he'll probably get mad when he starts to edit and realizes he has to edit me out of the background.
**time skip**
He finally finished, but instead of editing like I thought he would he simply sat. He mumbled to himself for a good bit, all that I managed to catch was 'wake him'. He then turned in his chair, but before he could stand he of course saw me. However instead of getting mad as I had assumed he would he, is he?..is he blushing?
Jack's POV
I turned, and there's Mark. Before I realized it our eyes had met, I couldn't pull mine away. I then realized a slight burn to my cheeks. Oh no, please tell me I'm not...wait is he blushing?
"Hey, I thought you were sleeping." I said finally able to look away and stand. I walked back to the living room, he followed before answering.
"I was but I decided to give you a little extra work in the editing department." He laughed slightly, I couldn't help but do the same. "So what's for breakfast?" He asked, I looked at my hoodie then at my kitchen. Yea downtown definitely, if we stay here then he might make me take my hoodie off again.
"Downtown, sound good?" I asked throwing him my keys, I don't feel like driving and I'm sure he'll have fun.
"Sure downtown sounds good, but if I'm driving then you're navigating." He said opening the apartment door.