Why'd You Do That??

Jack's POV
It's been about two weeks since Mark met 'Jack'. Mark hasn't been back to the park yet, but maybe I'll go meet Jack sometime soon. It's 7am, Mark is asleep beside me...wait why is Mark in my bed?? I looked over and saw a laptop in between us, we must have been watching something and fell asleep. I shut the laptop and looked over at Mark, he looked peaceful. I got outta bed and went to the kitchen, he'd probably be hungry when he woke up so I might as well make him something.
About 30mins later I heard a creek behind me, I looked outta the corner of my eye and saw a figure in the door way to the kitchen. I turned the stove off and put the food on two plates, "Mark, I know that's you." The figure slouched and shuffled into my line of sight sitting at the table.
"How'd you know it was me?" He asked taking a bite of his French Toast.
"Cause I know what sounds my house makes" I said sticking my tongue out as I sat with him enjoying my food.
Mark's POV
Jack's a great cook, he seems to enjoy eating his food as much as he did cooking it. I smiked to myself as I watched him devour his food.
After we finished breakfast we decided to record a Prop Hunt session with Bob and Wade. We played for a good two hours but only recording the last hour. After the Jack said he would edit it down some more for a shorter funnier video. I decided to got back to his room.
Once I was back in his room I decided to do something he probably wouldn't like, I took all his long sleeve shirts and his hoodies outta his room, snuck past him as he edited and went to his laundry room. If I throw all of these in the washer, he can't hide behind them till he drys them. So that's what I did, and he wasn't very pleased.
Jack's POV
"Mark! Why did you do that???" I exclaimed. After he asked if I wanted to go to town with him, I said sure and went to get a hoodie only to find he took everything that could hide my arms and threw them in the washing machine. "I can't go to town with you now." I said sternly
"Sure you can!" Excitedly grabbed my wrist and pulled me out the front door. He then threw me my keys and hoped into the passenger seat.
I wasn't very happy about this idea, but I trusted Mark. "So where are you wanting me to go?" I asked pulling outta the driveway. He simply took out his phone and typed in a GPS coordinate and asked me to follow it.
*time skip*
After about a two hour drive, we ended up at "A zoo? You wanted me to take you to a zoo??" I just bout flipped out, all this trouble to go to a zoo? "Mark." I said in the calmest voice I could manage at the moment. "Next time, please just ask!" The last part managed to become an angry whisper.
Mark's POV
Jack seemed really upset, "Oh come on Jack, this is supposed to cheer you up." I said giving him my goofiest smile. It worked, he smiled and let out a slight laugh.
"Alright, fine. But just tell me next time." He said in a kinder voice and walked through the gates with me.