Chapter 10

〽〽〽〽Adams pov〽〽〽〽

When I woke up I saw my mate asleep on my chest. Bring my arm out from under my head I stoked his hair softly to keep from awaking him. Losing myself in a thought of how his blonde hair felt like silk, I heard twig snap. I flip us over so he was under me I got on to my feet in a crouch ready to defend my mate and myself. "Who's there? Show yourself!" I yelled with growl at the end, not liking not knowing who was outside the bunker.

"Down boy I ain't here to hurt you or him, I just came to see Skyler. I am just curious did he mean what he said yesterday?" Asked Ashley stepping into sight where white shorts with a black tank top. God can't she just leave us alone. My wolf and I don't really like how close they are. It took some serious control when I smelled her all over Skyler. It was like he bathed in her scent and that did not float with me or my wolf.

"Yes it is true now, can you leave before he wakes up and wants to go back with you and shop?" I tell her my tone a bit irritated. I look at her eyes for a second and see her staining at something. Following her gaze I find it looked on to my mates neck. I growl and put my body in front of my mates. Only I can see him with no shirt. On I can see him like he this. I will kill anybody who tries or does!

Ashley just rolls her eyes and turns around to walk away, but stops right before she leaves the opening of the bunker. "The alpha also told me to tell you that you both better be at school tomorrow. He can't punish you but he can keep you both busy so you hardly see on another." She said with smirk. I growled again nobody is keeping from him. Alpha or not he won't or will ever keep my from what's mine!! 'You got that right and he can't keep us apart or command us now because of our mate.' My wolf midnight whispered in the back of my mind. Hearing this put a giant smirk/grin on my face.

'Oh your brother can't command me or Skylar no more remember he is of the first werewolf he is above any alpha now?' I tell her through her mind with my gift. I would have told her through the pack link but he would have heard it. 'I know, oh and Adam if you hurt him anyway I will kill you. He is like a little brother to me and I protect what is family to me.' Was all she said before she left.

"I know and so do I" I yelled knowing she could her me. I turned back to my mate knowing the next time we wake up we will have to head to our home. Now that he knows we are mates he is moving in with me no questions. And I will not take no for an answer. I cuddle back up with my mate loving finally having him in my arms. Me and my would just enjoyed this bliss knowing of all the drama our mate said was to come. And we will face it together with him and protect him. I just fell asleep with him on my mind and in my dreams.

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Ok sorry it is so short but I wanted to update for you all and I hope you enjoy. And I think you all our i for a surprise I got a few people in on it to see how people will like it so if I message you plz reply cause I think it would be good to do a little bit further in the book. Ok so comment tell me what you think vote and fan and I hoped you enjoyed this update! 😄