chapter 6

******* ok it is short chapters til I can t y hands on my lap top with all of my saved files for this. and when I do get it there will be long chapters. *********

Skyler's prov

the burning would not stop, not even for a second. my body got use to the lack of air and the pain also. I tried as much as I could to relax for Adem's sake. the flood of pain started to withdrawal. taking the fir with it.

my wolf Taylon appeared within my vision of complete darkness. " the pain is gone Skyler. You have been reborn." he said while sitting looking at me through my bright blue eyes.

" you Skyler James Woods have the gift of the elements both old and new. water to wash away your troubles, fire for bravery, wind for free soul, earth for strength, and spirit for happiness even when times are ruff.

I could not believe what I was hearing. the only wolf in history ever to have the elements was the first werewolf. people believed that its bloodline had ended when he was killed by the villagers. we wolves have only only one way to kill us is to put wolvesbane in our bodies. the vain will travel throughout the whole body by 24 hours. but later on we found out the blood of your mate will heal you. but you have to put as much blood in as wolvesbane.

" but I thought the line of the first werewolf dies hundreds of years of ago." I said while in a state of shock. " No. he had an air but he wanted to keep it a secret. to protect him he put a curse apron his son, that the powers of his line would be buried til the world was in need of change. now they have awaken and you are of the line of the first werewolf." he said in a calm tone. I began to relax at his words. " which means you are above any alpha's command. as well is our mate and he can share our gift if allow it to be." now this caught my attention. it has been known that some wolves could to share their gifts but it was only alphas. I cant wait to tell Adem. this is big news it means we will have to keep it a secret til our first pup is born. ( YES they can have pups but I wont write the sex chapter I will leave it to your minds. oh and only the weaker one can tho.) I felt myself beginning to wake up. my body still a little sore still. 'good luck' I heard Taylon say before I open my eyes to see the most amazing neon green eyes.

******** ok comments, votes, and fans are loved and plz rate. tell me what you think and I have come up with a fan name for you guys I think tell me what you think of little bratts or if you have a good idea tell me. *********