chapter 8

************** ok sorry for taking so long to add a new chapter I been busy bust I had this little times to upload this cup so tell me what you think rate and fan plz! ****************

★★★★★skylars pov★★★★★

I was in need of a run after all that happen on this oh so fine morning. Grabbing a pair of gloves to slip on for when I change. when we change are cloths disappear but they can collect the dirt from When we are running like are skin can so we where them to keep from turning our hands black. shifting into are wolf form is not as painful as it looks it looks like are skin is ripping and are bones poping out of place. I look at erik after shifting while stretching from not shifting in a while

' you look so beautiful. I am so lucky to have you as my mate sky you know that?' he said through our mind link while walking over to me slowly, nuzzling his head against mine. The feel of his think black heavy fur against nine had me starting to whimpered from the contact I leaned more into him. he growled a viciously from hearing this.

' Adem I want to take you somewhere I never took anybody else. ' I said through our mind link, pushing him way rushing through the forest. I jumped over a log and dodged a few pine trees. I heard the pounding of his paws as he followed me close behind me.

I turned a sharp right heading toward the two trees shaved together like a heart. I jumped through it, I heard his foot steps a little further away meaning he must of went forward instead of right. 'Your gonna have to be faster and more aware then that if you want to see it' I said while swerving in between trees. Looking ahead I saw the white and black ribbon I tied to a branch above the branches at the entrance.

I once my paws hid the moist sand of the lake I started to slow down. The sand felt cool and warm at the same time, I turned all the way around in time to see Adem running right at me. I yelped when he made contact with my body, he shifted around before we made impact to the sand to take most of the force. We both on the ground, with him on his back with paws in the air and me half way on top of him with my head under his. ' was that really called for? ' I asked while get off him.

When I got up I shook all the sand that collected on me from the fall. Looking up from shaking myself u saw Adem looking around. 'This is amazing, I never thought something like this would be here in Maple Crest ' he said while walking to the edge of the lake. 'How did you find this?' He asked turning his head to look at me.

'When I had my first shift I was running through the woods looking for something, somebody I don't know I was alone I was scared' I said while looking at the shimmering water. I felt the coldness of that night creep in being alone on my first night of changing. I remember wanting somebody to hold me tell me it was going to be ok, but my family left me they went out of town. The pain was the most hardest part if it all. My bones felt like they were being broken with a sledge hammer, my skin like acid was being poured into newly made cuts from a rusty knife

'You were alone on your first shift? Nobody was there for you not even your own brother Sam or Ashley? Sky that is not right your family has to be there to help you transition into wolf form it is a law of the pack!' He said yelling a little at the end. His eyes started to turn darker from anger, his wolf mad at my family. I could see he was breathing hard I walked up to him and nuzzled my head against his shoulder. This got him to calm down a little but I could still heard his heavy breathing.

'My brother did not support me being gay at the time and Ashley was out of town with the alpha family. But I am glad I did not have my family around' I said lying at the end. I looked into his eyes. 'Because they were not there I found this amazing place and I did not forge the special bond with them either, it was with this place.' I said still remembering that night. I was running chasing a deer when I tripped over a root sticking out of the ground. I howled out in pain as the root twisted my paw sharply and making a loud echoing crack. I laid there whimpering in pain as pain in foot grew more and more. I lifted my head, up to see if I was near any houses stores even campers but all I could smell was the forest and it inhabits.

Adem just growled a low growl that I would not have heard if not being so close to him. I open my mouth to yawn, and stood up and walked to the bunker. Curling up next the wall leaving my back to the open area I put my head in my paws. 'Night Adem I love you' I said. A minute later I feel him come and curling around the back of me. Nuzzling the back of my head before lying his head down with a satisfied huff of breath escaping his lungs.

'Night baby I love you' is all I got out before darkness took over.