chapter 3

******** this chapter is dedicated to Keikokaela for helping me in the beginning. also check out her books I love them!! :) **********

Skyler's pov:

I crushed my lips to his to shut him up. This boy talks way to much, but I still love him.

It takes a few seconds but he starts to kiss back. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip, asking to be let it. I slowly part my lips, his tongue darts into my mouth and starts searching every inch of it. I quickly bite down his tongue and start nibbling on it, earning me a moan.

When I broke us apart to take some needed air, somebody bursts into the room, and storms over to us pulling me into a hug.

"Skyler are you alright? Are you hurt or something?" A frantic Ashley asked, all while sqweezing me to death.

"Ash I am fine, me and Adem were just talking. Why are you so worried did not come see me?" I ask while patting her back to comfort her.

She turns to glare at Adem while he just continue's to stare at me ignoring Ashley all together. "NO because you jerk of a mate would let nobody in here but family and the alpha!" she screams giving Adem a now-your-gonna-get-it face.

Turning to face Adem, I snap my fingers to get him out of his trance. "Adem, Ashley is like a sister to me if she wants to see me when I am in the packs doctor she can." I tell him. Ashley looks at me like a grew a second head. 'That's it, that's all you got to say to him?!' she asked in our mind link.

There was a knock at the door. Before the alpha sticks his head into the room.

"I just wanted to let Skyler know after you all are done talking, to come down here. So we can find out what his talent is, and put it in the log." he said before leaving.

Well might as well go get it over with. I get off the bed I am laying in,I grab Adem's hand and loop my arm through Ashley's. Looking into both their faces before I start walking to the door.

********* I felt this chapter was to short so I am gonna add on to it sorry! *********

As we continue are long walk down stairs we past a couple of pack the pack members, carrying stuff down stairs.

"So do you to know who is all gonna be here? Cause I don't feel like cleaning up or helping afterwards." I ask both Adem and Ashley.

Adem looked deep in a thought before he answered. "I think just about everybody from the pack is going to be there. they want to see what gift you get because your, one of the five white wolves we have.