chapter 5 ( unedited )

burning. that's all I felt as it started from my hand to rushing threw out my whole body. I was screaming and thrashing around like a fish out of water. The air was becoming to hard to breathe and felt like I was drowning. When I thought it was ending I felt the pain grow triple from what had been.

I felt hands holding me down making me fight back even more not liking being restrained.

********* Adem's POV *********

As I watched the knife cut through his pale skin I felt a sudden pain in my hand. feeling his pain through our bond. I felt everything he was feeling but since it was his awakening he would feel it worse. he fell to the floor with a big thud and started to shake all over.

Quickly running up and restraining him, to prevent him from hurting anybody. Doing so caused him to thrash so even more the alpha and Skyler's older brother came and helped me restrain him. I feel so bad for my baby, I will promise on my life he will never feel like this or even close to this pain ever again. He stooped thrashing which mentioned his body was preparing for his gift to take control over his body and prepare for him to awake. I looked over to clock it was 11:00 am. it takes three hours to complete. I sat there him cradle in my arms rocking back and forth while everybody sat or stood there with me in complete silence.

*********sorry it is so short and again i am sorry if is but i am going through a hard time most my family has turned their backs to me right now. but I will deal for now but thanks for waiting and I will upload soon I hope. and this chp was dedicated to all my fans who waited so long thank u!!!*********

Bratt out yall!