chapter 4

*************** ok this chapter is very short but it is something. hope you like it!! and remember to fan and vote or else! JK! lol.

Skyler's pov

we kept walking down the hall till we came to the steps, I took a deep breath and breathed it out. I closed my eyes and walk down the stairs.

" you have to choices hurry your butt up or i am kicking you down these damn stairs." ashley said in a annoyed voice.

" you kick him you will go flying down the rest of the way." said Adem while shooting daggers at Ashley.

I just rolled my at them while they continued to bicker. I came to the end of the steps and came to a room filled with most of the pack in it. they were all in a circle around the center of the room with a little path for us to get through. we walk through the tunnel of people til we got the opening.

" its about time you got here. we thought you duped and ran away." laughed Jason's dad Mike. while giving Ashley and me a big hug.

" we would have gotten here faster if slow poke over here did not go so slow going down the stairs." ashley was saying while poking and giggling at her mate Lance.

" So you ready Skyler? " said the awakener holding the awakening knife.

I gulped and nodded my head slowly, while griping on to Adem's hand for dear life.

" It's not as bad as you thinks it is." whispered Adem.

Ha! Says the man who ain't having his hand cut open and the special powder poured into your cut. That is said to burn like hell itself. during Adem's awakening he did not even flinch, not once! so how am I to take his word on this.

I held my right hand out to the awakener and closed my eyes waiting for the cool stainless steal of the knife to cut in to me smooth pale skin.