chapter 2

When I came to my senses I heard people talking on wither side of me. I knew who both these people were, the first the alpha and the other Adem. They were talking about something......... ME? so i decided to act like i was sleeping to see what it was they was talking about. "You do know that skyler is gone be freak when he wakes up, he flat out does not like you Adem." jason said in a matter of fact tone. Now Adem might be my stalker but i have had a crush on him since I was 14 and a half. i know, i know how come i did not go out with him. Well i did not want to fall for him then end up breaking my heart and his when he found his mate and I found mine. He is two years older then me, around his birthday two years ago is when he started to stalk me....... 'FUCK he knew I was his mate and did not tell me!?!' "Well i was gonna tell him before but he might have hated me more. And do you think i aint scared, he is the most sweetest kid til you piss him off!" he says with anger and fear in his voice. Well i guess is time for myself to wake up. I sit myself up and start to yawn, i look around in a sleepy daze. My eyes land on Adem, i turn my head to one side and smile at him. He stood there shock out of his mind, do i really treat him that coldly? "Jason can you give Adem and I some privacy please?"i ask in a calm voice. While still looking at Adem. Jason left in a a shock state, really debating if he would hear from Adem again or not. I go to tell Adem i love him, not before he yells "Wait, let me say a few things first before you reject me!".

Adems Pov.

I yell out before he can reject me and force me to end my life after I have to leave the room. I know he thinks I am a stalker but I love him. I would kill, die and do everything for him to love me. Which is why I messed up all his dates, I would use my gift and make the dates turn out badly. One time i had the guy stab his leg, he was feeling up my mates leg and i got pissed. So sue me for being jealous. I look right into eyes, I could just stare at them all day. 'GRR focus Adem!' my wolf said to me. "Skyler Woods from the mommet I saw you on my birthday two years I have been in love with you. I know I should have told you but I was afraid you would reject me, I have been dreading and waiting for the day you would turn 17 and see that you are my mate. I love you with every inch of my heart and soul. l cant see life with out you, I know you think I am a stalker you are sort of right. But i wanted you to realize it for yourself." i say in one whole breath. He goes to speak I but my hand up. "Let me finish first. I want to spend my life with you, rather see myself dead then you hurt or with somebody else. Please give me a chance, l love you so much. Will you please be my mate, you would make me the most happiest wolf alive if you said yes"l finish in a fast pace. I turn my head away waiting for the rejection to come. "Adem look at me" skyler says, but i keep my head were it is. "Adem James Nightly, you look at me this instant!" he exclaims, I turn my head slowly and look in his eyes. "I love you" he says before he crashes his lips to mine.

**********So tell me what yall think. i would really like to know if i should keep on or just give up and just keep reading. advice, fans and votes are good comments are good to!************