11. A New Plan

Jackson White's Mansion Home - 6:22 am

It was already early morning when Marina woke up and finds Jackson still asleep as he snores lightly next to her. 

Marina felt a struck of pain down her back and soreness from her ass. "Where are my clothes?" 

Marina lowly mumbles as she tries to look around the dark room, though, there is a bit of light that peeked through the window.

Marina finds her clothes scattered on the floor and quickly yet carefully gets off the bed without waking Jackson up. 

Marina puts back on her dress and her shoes and lets out a gasp when she feels two warm arms wrapped around her shoulder. 

"I hope you're not escaping from me," Jackson's morning voice made Marina's body quiver and his hot breath hits against her ear lobe.

"My brother is waiting for me, back home. And besides, don't you kick your whores out after a one-night stand?" Marina asked. 

"I do, but you're not one of them. You're different and of course, I missed you so much." Jackson kisses Marina's shoulder, lowering his hand down her waist. 

"Do you not realize we had sex on the day Mark's funeral was held?" Marina asked, now feeling Jackson removing his arms from her body, and sat down on his bed.

"Yeah, I was there. I saw you stand there by his casket, it reminded me of the day when you stood at the altar with him on your wedding day." 

Marina turns around, to face Jackson, his gloomy and tired expression shows on his face. "I still like you, Marina. After I left, I joined an illegal organization and slept with women, just to get rid of you from my mind. I was happy with everything I got and now, Mark sent you to me. Hell, he was murdered and I bet you think I killed him for you," Jackson continues.

"No, I don't." Marina grabs her purse and opens the door, but Jackson instantly grabs her hand, pulling her back. 

"I'll have my driver take you home, let's meet again. Marina." Marina nods as Jackson lets her hand go and walks out of his bedroom. 

His words lingered in her mind, and all Marina can decide right now, was to love him back for just a while.

Jackson leans his back against the headboard of his king-sized bed and takes out a pack of cigarettes from his drawer. 

He also grabs his phone from his nightstand and speed dials a number. "James, please escort my guest to her home." 

Jackson then hangs up and grabs a nearby lighter and lit his cigarette. "Marina, you still have the same scent as when I first met you."

~

Three Blocks Away From Marina and Minhyuk's Family Home, Gomez Residence, Autumn Private Forest Homes - 6:49 am

"You can drop me off here, I'm fine walking on my own," Marina tells the driver. 

"Are you sure? Master Jackson wants me to make sure you arrive home safely," the old driver said. 

"No worries, only three blocks away from here. Thank you for the ride and tell Jackson, I'll come by to his nightclub some other time." The driver nods and Marina opens the door of the car, gets off, and slams the door closed.

Marina thanked the driver and walked her way home. 

It's quiet and peaceful around since it's early in the morning and not many people are around since they live in a secluded area. 

As soon as Marina arrived home, she takes off her shoes, leaving them by the doorway, and felt relieved after her feet became sore from wearing her heels.