29. Let's Make Love

Hours after Kris' murder occurred, Kris' manager, Paul Jacks, had already stated his alibi as he was the one who found Kris' dead body. 

During a press conference outside the art museum, many reporters, even a few from Mexico and Australia, broadcast the most devastating news that broke many hearts of his fans.

The press conference is broadcasted live to many countries who are watching day or night, whatever place they're from, they only want to hear answers.

Kris' manager, along with Kris' best friend, Ryan, Chief Owens, and a few police officers and detectives stood behind the three as they spoke about the crime and what will happen next. 

"Tomorrow will be Kris' art exhibition, are you deciding to postpone the event or completely cancel it all for the sake of Kris De Leon?" One reporter asks.

"I don't think it'll be right-" As Chief Owens began to explain the situation, Kris' manager stops the chief and answered the question himself. 

"Although tomorrow is the art exhibition, I would like to wish to proceed with Kris' short legacy and hope to reveal his last project as it was his promise to his adoring fans. I don't care how much work we've done to support Kris' career, but I've known him since he first started, and seeing how much his grandparents raised the boy, it's best to show you Kris' hardworking career now or never."

Every reporter, and everyone there who watched in person, muttered to each other, thinking if it was for the best. 

Camera flashes flickered toward Kris' manager and everyone else who stood next to him. 

"Doesn't that consider disrespectful to continue the art exhibition if a murder had just happened hours ago?"

The whole crowd buzzed with agreement, sharing their opinions out loud, stating that they should focus more on finding the murderer rather than hosting some art show. 

Angry fans debated on finding justice for Kris as Chief Owens signaled the police officers to stop any chaos from happening.

"Please, everyone! As his best friend from Australia, I know that continuing with the art exhibition may come off as rude, but this is something Kris has always wanted. To continue the show even if something bad were to happen.After all that work he has done and yet a murder just happens out of nowhere? Kris would take a bullet to show everyone how much he desires art and this new structure he has worked on, I know he would like to reveal it for everyone to see."

Everyone didn't know what to say, but to silently agree with Ryan. Chief Owens stepped up to the podium, tapping on the microphone to get the crowd's attention. 

"I would like to say that I can agree with both Mr. Paul Jacks and Ryan McKlain, that it will be for the best to allow the art museum to continue hosting the art exhibition in honor of the victim, Kris De Leon. While the investigation team and I will be working on solving the continuous murder spree that even letters from the same killer were left behind. I'm pretty sure that even the murderer will show up tomorrow and any clues from this new art piece the victim had worked on will lead us to a new clue."

They thanked everyone for coming to the press conference, ending their statements right there which left the confused reporters and fans going berserk for any theories as to why the murderer would kill Kris. 

Marina and Minhyuk continued to watch the special report news on t.v before completely turning it off.

Minhyuk sighs and muttered a 'be right back' after deciding to give Marina a few minutes of alone time. 

Marina, somehow, remembered last week that Kris had given her an admission ticket for tomorrow's art exhibition. 

Just like how Kris' manager, his best friend, and Chief Owens stated to continue on hosting the event, Marina would like to complete Kris' final wish as she will show up at the art museum.