Unexpected meeting

"Park Min Seo ! What do you think you are doing? It's time to go to school! Stop day dreaming! PAILI KA~~" Min Seo's mum hit her on the head causing her to wince and whine out "YAH. IT HURTS!!"
She stood up and rushed out of the house. Plugging in her ear phones the moment she turned around after closing the door, to listen to her music. Pressing shuffle her music started and she was bouncing up and down to the beat. Her heart beats quickened as she made her way to school and glanced at her phone to check the time.

"AISH. IT'S ALMOST TIME. IM GOING TO BE LATE!!!" She looked up from her phone and dashed ahead but couldn't stop herself when five boys appeared from around the corner just in front of the school gates, sending her crashing into the guy on the extreme right.

"AHHHH. WATCH OUT!" She screamed and closed her eyes waiting for the crash.

"Ouch!! Seriously. Watch where you are going!" A low voice growled and the boy that Min Seo pushed down with her checked his elbows and knees before standing up slowly, frowning as Min Seo got up hastily.

She bowed many times and apologised as she noticed five boys staring at her. One boy with big bright eyes stared at her with concern, behind him was a boy with middle parting hair and he seemed to be confused on what had just happened, whispering to the boy for details. Two other boys were standing behind, one appeared to be a leader and stood with his guitar slung on his back looking deep in thought , with a boy behind with a cheeky grin.

"AH HYUNG. SOME GIRL IS FALLING FOR YOU~~ LITERALLY" The boy with a cheeky grin stepped forward and playfully punched qthe boy Min Seo pushed causing her to blush furiously.

"I have no time for sasaeng fan girls like you! I need my own space and privacy as well! I'm human too! So for the last time, LEAVE. US. ALONE. AND. GET. LOST." He glared at Min Seo and turned around angrily ignoring fingers pointing at our directions from other students. Min Seo on the other hand stared at him in shock and was confused. What...? A fan...? All she did was bump into him, what was he talking about..?

"AISH. Wonder what's gotten his panties in a twist. Anyways. I'm sorry about that! Hyung isn't usually like that... Ah! Where are my manners?! Good morning! My name is Seung Hoon." The cheeky boy winked after introducing himself.

The leader like boy turned around suddenly and walked off taking out his phone typing words down furiously, nodding his head and humming.

"That's Seung Yoon. Our leader! This is Nam Tae Hyun and Kim Jin Woo" he said gesturing to the two beside him.

"I'm terribly sorry for pushing down your hyung... I didn't see where I was going and I didn't want to be late for class!!" She bowed apologetic.

The boy named Tae Hyun laughed and answered her , "Well, you might just be late if you don't go in now!" And true enough, the bell shortly after.

"I'm sorry! And I hope I have not caused you any trouble." She turned around and rushed into school not wanting to be late for her first lesson.

----
Min Seo rushed in the room exactly when everyone was standing up ready to greet the teacher who arrived the same time as her. He gave her a disapproving look and nodded for her to quickly get to her seat.

"Morning class!"
"GOOD MORNING TEACHER KIM." The students chorused lazily.
"Ok! Take your seats, I'll start the lesson now... Please turn to page 132"

Min Seo tuned out the teacher immediately after he gave out instructions and stared out the window. She was sitting at the second last row next to the window next to her closest friend in school, Young Ji. In front of Young Ji was her boyfriend, Wang Jackson, and next to him was his one of his best friends, JB.
JB was doodling on his textbook whilst Jackson was busy disturbing and teasing Young Ji, bickering quietly throughout the whole lesson which went something like,
"YAH! I did not!"
"You so did!"
"Who said I was jealous?"
"I didn't even say you were jealous! You are the one who just said it yourself! I just said you were getting angry..."
"YAH!"
"SO YOU ARE JEALOUS!"
"NO!"
"1 point for Wang Jackson :P"