I...she...hug...?

Picture above of how Min Seo looks like?

-----

"Who are you texting HUH? Smiling like that. Give me your phone!!!" Seung Hoon noticed Mino smiling at his phone and typing back quickly.

"NO!" Mino dodged Seung Hoon and ran to sit on the other side of the dance studio.
"JIN WOO. SAVE MEEEE. ATTACK HIM!!!" Jin Woo immediately ran to Seung Hoon and the two were playfully fighting each other.

He had rushed to the studio immediately after Min Seo's house and they were just given approval for their title track and had to learn the new choreography.

"TELL MEEEEEE" Seung Hoon hovered over Mino and tried to read off the screen but was whacked on the head and retreated being all dramatic by lying on the floor wailing.

"JIN WOO. HOW COULD YOU LET HIM ESCAPE!!!" Mino yelled and held his phone up high with his arms whilst Seung Hoon was clinging onto him like a koala.

"Okay! Guys! We have to start this, we aren't going back until we finish the first part so we better get this done... And I don't think we are going home today..." Seung Yoon stood up and left the computer and notified the members.

They were given a chance to choreograph their song and it would take a while to start something.

Mino stood up and smiled after looking at his phone and seeing Min Seo's reply.
"Well! We better get this done... I need some good sleep tonight..."

-----

"Yo!" Mino greeted Min Seo and quickly looked down at his phone and typed back quickly. He almost didn't notice Min Seo walking away from him.

"WAIT! Where are you going! Hey wait up!" But she kept walking on ignoring him.

"Did I do something wrong? If I did, I'm sorry. I don't know what I did and I hope I won't do it again..."
She suddenly stopped and faced him.

"No! It's just that. You forced me to come out with you today and immediately you were using your phone.... If you are going to talk to someone or some other girl. Then... I'll just go...." Min Seo replied frustratedly.

She didn't really know why but her stomach felt queasy when she saw him smile at his phone replying instantly, blushing even.

"AAHHHHH. SO YOU ARE JEALOUS HUH..." He laughed and poked her cheeks.

"NO IM NOT!" Smacking his hands away denying.

"Ok... I'll stop teasing you. And if you want to know. It was a girl in fact.... My noona! She was teasing me and she said she wanted to meet you. We can go and meet her if you want to.... She's with her boyfriend now."
He became shy all of a sudden unsure where she wanted to go. He didn't really have a plan anyways.

"Oh.... REALLY?? Okay! Let's go!" She sighed in relief inside knowing that it was just his noona and smiled walking forward.

"It's this way silly...!" Mino grabbed her by her hood and pulled it over her head, took her shoulders and turned her around walking on.
"TAKE IT OFF! I CANT SEE!"
"TRUST ME YOU WONT FALL!!"
"I WILL TRIP OKAY?"
"TRIP OVER WHAT? ME?"
"YAHHH!!" She smacked his arm and he ran away childishly.
"I swear. You and your cheesy lines DONT GET TO ME..." She scowled and walked behind him, taking off her hood.

------

"Dara noona! I'm here! Where's Ji Yong hyung?" Mino walked into the shop with Min Seo after walking to a small cafe nearby for ten minutes. Talking about random things of what they liked etc.

"He went to the bathroom for awhile! Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Min Seo! Mino has talked a lot about you ^^"
"Oh really?? We only met yesterday..." Min Seo smiled amusingly at Mino who was so flustered he started blushing.
"Here! Have a seat!" Mino pulled out the chair for Min Seo.
"Oh? Mino? Who is this. Is this the girl that you said that you-SGHFS" Ji Yong appeared and started to get excited but Mino covered his mouth before he could say anymore. "AH HYUNGG. SECRET. SHHHHH!"
"Ok ok. Anyways. Hello. Min Seo-sshi. I'm Ji Yong or GD!" He bowed and sat down next to Dara and pulled her cheeks.