Missing

ANNYEONG!!

It's GD's birthday today!! YAYYY.

Here's one chapter because I feel happy. Hahah.

I'm trying my best to find time to write chapters because I'm really busy with school.... ><

Enjoy....
------

"PARK MIN SEO!" The back figure called.

Her eyes adjusted to see Mino frowning at her.

"PARK MIN SEO! IM ANGRY! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR HOUSE LIKE THIS! SERIOUSLY!" Mino ran up to Min Seo and took of his jacket instantly and wrapped it on her. She felt warm instantly not only on the outside but on the inside as well. He took off her hood and cap which exposed her ears to the cold harsh wind.

"ITS COLD!" She protested but he took off his beanie and wore it on her head.
"I know! That's why you should've worn a beanie to cover your ears silly!" He teased and adjusted the beanie for her.

"There! You warm now?"

"Yeah... Thanks..."

The two stared at each other for a while and Mino wanted to ask her something but said instead,

"I wanted to talk out here but it's way too cold. Can we go inside. PLEASEEEE"

"SO YOU TOOK OFF YOUR HACKET AND BEANIE TO TELL ME TO GO INSIDE!" Min Seo looked up from the ground and scolding him teasingly but was grateful of his actions.

"YAH! I even gave you my jacket as a sacrifice! Now I'm getting cold 😢😢"

"Fine! Let's go in..." She turned around and Mino followed her excitedly embracing the warm feeling of her home.

She took of her coat and gave it back to Mino and thanked him gratefully.

"No! It's okay! You need it! And if I see you not wearing enough! I'll swear I'll...." He paused
"Do what...?"
"I'll make you do something you would like.." He smirked.
She was about to answer when her stomach interrupted them.

He laughed at her and walked into the kitchen rolling up his sleeves and started opening all the cupboards and getting a pot.

"What are you doing?" Min Seo asked curiously sitting at the kitchen island.

"Making food...for you..." He paused and found some ramyun

Her face heated up and she laughed nervously, "Are you sure you can make good ramyun..."

"EXCUSE ME! You doubt MY cooking skills. WAIT TIL YOU EAT IT!" Mino pouted and carried on cooking.

---
"THANK YOU FOR THE MEAL~~" Min Seo smiled happily and thanked Mino.

He sat opposite her and looked at her.

What was bothering her...?
Should her ask now?

He opened his mouth to start his sentence when he noticed Min Seo eating the noodles happily without fear, worry or frustration. She was just simply happy. And he didn't want to ruin it because she seemed so fragile.

Instead he asked, "See! Isn't it nice?"

She smiled with her mouth full of food and nodded eagerly.

He took her bowl and started to wash it and felt Min Seo standing next to him. But he was still filled with questions on what could've bothered her.

"I can wash it if you want..." She looked up to him, she could sense something bothering him looking at his face.

"No it's fine." Mino replied soaping the bowls and pot.

"Is something bothering you....?" She asked quietly.

"No... It's fine. Just go sit down and wait for me. I'm almost done!" Mino replied annoyed

"I.. I understand..." She replied shocked at his outburst.

"I'm sorry... Just. Just wait. I'm done! See!" Mino apologised and wiped his hands after placing the dishes to dry feeling guilty. What was that all about MINO? Great job. He scolded himself.

She looked at him in confusion as they left the kitchen walking quietly to her room.

She quickly set up her sofa bed and threw a spare pillow and duvet over and pointed at it to MINO.

"You can sleep here tonight. It's pretty late now...." She quietly slid under her duvet getting comfortable when her legs were suddenly exposed to the coldness.

"Aahhh! Cold! Yah! What are you doing. Get away from me!" She whispered not wanting her mum to enter her room because MINO had taken off his hat and coat sliding next to her in bed.

"No. I'm going to lie here instead. It's warmer..." He snuggled closer to her not caring of her squirming away.

"Can you go away and sleep at the couch?! Seriously? What do you want?" She crossed her arms and sat up looking at mino's peaceful sleeping face. He sat up immediately and imitated her.

"I just want to know what was bothering you.... But I didn't want to see you get sad and frustrated again because your smile would be gone..." He pouted telling her the truth and pretended to sob.

"Well... It's nothing really..."

MINO gave me a face. "I'm not buying that..."

"Fine... I miss someone. Happy now? End of this conversation... Now go to the couch and sleep..."

"Fine end of this conversation... FOR TONIGHT... I'm going to sleep at the couch now. Just crawl next to me if you need me okay?" MINO answered back and glanced at her. Min Seo looked like she needed someone next to her but knowing how she was, she would not ask for help at all.

Nodding tiredly min Seo fell back on her back and fell asleep quickly.

MINO on the other hand laid on his side watching Min Seo fall asleep.

"She misses someone.... Is... It a guy...?
Ani. Don't do this to yourself MINO. Just go to sleep..." He sighed and closed his eyes letting the darkness take him.