Dance partners

The two had spent four hours at the dance studio and had come up with a rough idea of how their dance would go.

Min Seo chose Taeyang's Eyes Nose Lips and they thought of moves for the pair to do.

For the last run Min Seo and JB stepped together in sync and their bodies flowed with the song portraying the right emotions needed.

At the end of the practise they were both panting and exhausted but smiled with success.

"See! You're not so bad..." JB commented and passed Min Seo a water bottle. She held the bottle and stared at it blankly before gulping it down without saying anything. She grabbed a towel and dried herself before standing up abruptly and taking her belongings leaving the room.

"Thank you JB! It was fun working with you but I have to go.... See you soon"

"WAIT! MIN SEO. WAIT!" JB yelled in alarm. Did he say something wrong..? He got off from the floor and wanted to run after her when the members of GOT7 rushed in obstructing his way out.

"WWOOOO HYUNG. MIN SEO HUH. MAKING SOME MOVES~~" Jackson asked and winked. The boys started laughing and Bam Bam and Youngjae started to chase each other in the room, whilst Jr. had a mini dance off with Yu Gyeom... Then there was markson...

JB picked up his phone and tried calling Min Seo but she wasn't picking up and texted her instead apologising.

Meanwhile, Min Seo walked out because she needed fresh air. The thought of her feeling proud of herself after dancing and being complimented made her think of Jimin.

Something she hadn't done in years.

He always encouraged her and said those words after they practised. He was a great dancer and though she wasn't too bad at it herself, dance was sometimes too hard. But he was always there for her.

She felt sick and walked back straight home and was so bothered by Jimin that she forced herself to sleep, locking herself up even though it was dinner time. Her mum knew not to pry ever since Jimin left and this was a normal thing.

At around one in the morning she woke up groggily and sat up in bed. She tied her hair up in a messy bun and checked her phone.
There were multiple messages from JB....
Scanning through them he was apologising for saying something wrong which she replied,
"No! It's okay! You didn't say anything wrong... It was just me thinking about Jimin... It has nothing to do with you! Don't worry I'm okay now!"

She sighed thinking, "was she? Was she really okay?"
She then checked Kakao Talk exiting from LINE.

One thing stood out on the screen.
A name to be exact.

MINO.

She stared at her screen and watched him spamming her but she didn't press the button. She cleared her throat and held her phone and sucked in a breath.

Click.

Mino:

ANNYEO~~~ what are you doing now? I just finished practise and work so I didn't come to school today! Sorry! Did I miss anything...? OR RATHER. Did you miss me...? 😏😏😏 AH what am i thinking it's so early you would be sleeping. GOODNIGHT. I might stay up to make some songs... Want a song dedication 😏😏😏

She quickly typed back much to his surprise

MS: yo~~~ ya. Why would I miss you... And no thanks. I don't want a song.

Mino: WOW. WHY ARE YOU AWAKE.

MS: I slept at 6 because I was frustrated and felt a bit sick. 😅

MINO: FRUSTRATED. That weird. Most people would stay awake from thinking about things....

MS: I'm not most people then.

MINO: I know... But Min Seo? You okay? Do you want to talk to me about it? Ah! I'm near your house now! I'll see you outside...

Min Seo sighed. He didn't exactly give her much of a choose now did he..?

She didn't want to see anyone. But a part of her wanted to see MINO.

She rubbed her eyes and pulled on a black warm hoodie and a cap before exiting out of her room to drink a cup of water.

Closing the door slowly she breathed out and started feeling chilly. Maybe she shouldn't have left her warm cozy bed.... Or wear more layers...

She walked out and stood in the middle of the road and started to rub her arm in an attempt to stay warm.

"Ugh.... Where is he..." She muttered when her teeth started shaking and checked her phone.

No message from Mino.

"Is he even coming?" She kept her phone and started jumping up and down to stay heated.

"PARK MIN SEO!" A loud voice shouted in the eerie silence.

She stopped jumping and froze turning around to see a black figure running straight at her, her eyes widened in fear.