𝟑 𝐃𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤 𝐓𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"Damn" I groan as I lift myself from the bed "whose room is this?" I look around. Slowly the moments from last night start to come back.

"Where's Bobbi?" I question myself hurrying off the bed "I really hope she didn't drive home by herself with my car." I leave the room.

I see Bobbi on the couch passed out nearly about to fall off of it. "Bobbi" I call her trying to shake her awake "I tried everything but she is not waking up."

I turn to see Julian cooking shirtless again. "Oh" I stand up "I'm just making breakfast so it can flush some of that alcohol out of her system."

"I hope you are cooking for me as well" I sit down at a stool "I'm cooking for everybody" I couldn't help but stare at his back.

I bite my lip at the image "you done staring?" he turns around putting eggs on all three plates "I'm not staring at anything" I look down.

"Yea right I was about to say something about it yesterday but I didn't want to embarrass you in front of your little friends."

"Whatever you will have to pay me to ever stare at you" I lie you don't even have to pay me. I'll do it for free.

"Mhm OK well here" he passes me the plate "thanks" I say putting a piece of bacon in my mouth. "Aye Bobbi wake up I got some food for you" he shakes and taps her til she's woke.

"You cooked?" I turn around at Bobbi looking amazed at the food. "I know right he used to be so lazy I wonder what happened" I smirk at Julian.

"Thank you" Bobbi grabs the plate and sits in the stool next to mine. "How are we going to get home?" I ask Bobbi.

"You. Julian walked here due to his motorcycle being in the shop and you know I can't drive cause I may have drunk to much and you the only one with the car."

"You realize I drank your shit too right?" she nods "but you didn't have as much as I did thank you" she begins to eat.

"I saw August leave early what happened?" oh yes August completely forgot about him. "He had to go" I say lowly.

One thing I don't need is Bobbi trying to show up at August house to confront him at something I don't even know it's true or not.

"You never told me you date August Bates" Julian say "I didn't think that I needed to tell you" Bobbi shakes her head "she's a cheerleader and doesn't like people being in her business."

"Being a cheerleader doesn't mean nothing" Bobbi points her finger up to correct me "actually it do when you become a cheerleader you becoming popular so it matters who you date."

"Why August tho?" I look at Julian "what do you mean?" he shrug his shoulders like he didn't know why he asked his own question.

"Well why August he's a known dickhead and you ... well you know" I raise my eyebrow "I know what?" "that you are a sweetheart everybody knows that." Bobbi jumps in.

"Like she said too innocent for your own good" I'm far from innocent "remember when she almost passed out when she saw my tattoo?" Julian nods.