𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I can't even lie yesterday was my best night of my life after that kiss with me and Julian we went to his room and just kiss and cuddle that's all I promise.

We really didn't put a label on what's going on between us but I do know he has to break up or fake break up with Brianna. We talked about a lot.

Like how college is going to be. I made it clear if I do get accepted to West Wood I would be going I hate to do this to Julian but it's honestly better for both of us.

Y'all know what I mean I don't want to be one of those wives who stays at home because she decided to go to a college she didn't want to go to and have no idea what to do after because she didn't plan anything for that college.

Yea no that doesn't fit me at all but Julian is fine with it face time is a thing. So now I'm good just doing my make up cause I'm bored.

"No I love you more" Skylar say to Antoine as they enter the room. "Y'all disgust me" I joke putting my brush down.

"Don't act like one day you won't be like this with your future bae" she plops down on the bed. "I won't" I laugh.

"What y'all been up to this morning?" I ask "nothing just shopping for the game tonight." "What's tonight anyways?"

"Basketball students versus staff" she says scrolling through her phone. "Please tell your friend to get off her phone" Antoine says.

"Neve-" Skylar gasp cutting herself off "by any chance when you disappeared yesterday at the party you wasn't under the cave right?"

"I was ... why?" I turn around to see "well you had 2 guest there" I raise my eyebrow in confusion. She turn her phone around.

My eyes widen when I see me and Julian kissing I grab her phone.

"After the post with J and B I thought they would last but I guess I was I wrong now he is sleeping around with A for Alexis." I read out loud.

"Shit. Shit. Shit oh my god who recorded this?" I gave her phone back. "I don't know but what I do know you can ask whoever run that page to take it down."

"It's too late probably the whole school saw it" I pace around the room. "So you and Julian are seeing each other? I thought you wasn't worried about the past."

"I wasn't until ... that doesn't matter what matters is who the fuck was recording us? That was a really private moment" Skylar smirks "very private."

"Shut up! You're literally not helping" she shrugs "I'm just saying" she pauses "since your make up already done how about we get your mind off this situation" she gets off the bed.

"But I'm confused as hell like where is your phone you don't get notifications" Antoine says. "Antoine honey I said get her mind off of it not worry about it more" she smiles turning back to me.

"Let's go grab a coffee" She grabs my wrist "baby you stay here" he just nods going on his phone "and where is your phone?" I move around the stuff on my bed "I don't know."

"Well you don't need it anyway it will help keep your mind off this" I drop the covers and follow her out of the room.

"To the coffee shop and the park and probably it will be good for you to not go to the game you know but you can if you want it was just a suggestion."