𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐫

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Good morning Leighton High today is a fund raiser day so make sure to be ready to ride on some roller coasters." Brianna says on the intercom.

"I can't stand that girl. She act like a goodie two shoes all the fucking time like bitch stop it we all know it's just a fucking act." one of Alexis friends say.

I walk pass the group going upstairs to my locker "Julian wait" I turn around to see Brianna walking up the stairs "let me walk you to your locker."

"Boys usually do that but OK" she follows after me like a lost puppy. "yesterday was so tiring your mother was literally watching over us. We could of had fun or something."

"You know homecoming is soon right?" I nods "like in 2 weeks" she shrug her shoulders "I was thinking maybe we c-" I see Alexis walk up the stairs.

"Hello are you listening?" She waves her hand in my face "yea I am" I look back down at her. "So yes no maybe so?"

"Um sorry what was your question?" She rolls her eyes "would you come to homecoming with me?" Is she serious?

"I can think on it?" She nods "just don't take to long cause it's in 2 weeks so yea" she skips away. Alexis comes up to me.

"Hey" she says "hey Alexis" we stand there in silence. "How is your tutoring thing going?" "Oh it's going good."

"Are you seeing her?" I smirk at her being jealous  "no but what is it to you?" She shakes her head "it's nothing." She sighs.

"I'm not doing but doing what your doing you know" "that's not fair" she says I shrug my shoulders "nothing really fair in life but am I'm complaining?"

"Whatever I just had to say cause I just feel like I need to bu-" "Alexis!" August right there. "Oh hey" she turns back around to me "I'll tell you later."

She goes to August and gives him a kiss and a hug. "I'm going to walk you to class" he turns her around wrapping his arm around her shoulder.

It doesn't piss me off that she's doing all this in front of me but I'm pissed at the fact she's trying not to look at me.

I close my locker "oh come on did Alexis leave me she was suppose to wait on me" the other friend of Alexis rushes past me.

She tries to open the door but somebody already opens it. It's August "hi" he says looking down at the friend.

"Hey" they stare into each other eyes for a whole minute before him moving out of the way. Why the hell they looking at each other like that?

Is there something going on between them?

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵  ‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

"So what do you want to go on first?" Brianna ask "I don't know I'm just walking around" she's been following me around since we arrived here.

She's lucky I don't talk to anybody here.

"Do you think you win me a prize?"  She bites her lip "and maybe I can reward you with something too" she winks.

One thing I learned about Brianna is that she has a very exotic personality. She's different but not in a good way.

"Sure" she grabs my hand pulling to one of the stands. "I want that big panda" she points at the panda.

"How much?" I ask the worker "$10 each try" I groan grabbing my wallet and pulling out a ten dollar bill and passing it to him.

He passes me some little arrows "Ok the rules is you must pop 15 balloons under 2 minutes." I nods "are you ready?"

"Yea start it up" he pushes the button I begin throwing the arrows.

"Congratulations you son yourself a big panda bear" he takes the panda bear off the shelf. "Thank you" I pass the bear to her.

"Omg your amazing" she examines the bear. She grabs my shirt pulling me down to kiss her. I pull away "what the fuck is you doing?" I whisper.

"I just wanted to kiss you calm down" I ignore it. "I'm going to get us some food" she walks away before I can say anything.

Thank god. I walk around the park I watch as Alexis laugh with her friends sitting on August lap. She's living her best life why am I'm trying to destroy it?

She's happy ... "hey boo" Brianna pops up out of nowhere "I got you a slushee" I see Alexis looks our way.

Should I make her mad? I don't even know why I asked.

"Kiss me" I demand "huh you literally just got mad cause I did it. Are you bipol-" "just fucking kiss me" I cut her off.

She kisses me I kiss her back. My eyes go up to Alexis she is still watching until August says something and gets up and leave.

"I like this Julian" she bites her lip. "Hey Julian" a random girl say. "Hey" she laughs walking away. "Who was that?"

"I don't know" she shakes her head "you already talking to other girls. We literally just had sex Tuesday." She shouts.

"Can you be quiet and I don't even know who the girl is. And I'm single I can fuck anybody I want." She throws her leftover slushee on me.

Splashing the blue drink all over my shirt. "What the hell?" She just walks away. I shake my head making my way to the bathroom.

I turn on the water on and grab some tissue out of the stall. "Damn" I whisper under my breath. "Stupid ass girl" I throw the tissue in the sink.

"Fuck" that didn't come from me. It was a girl voice but in the boys bathroom? Little moans carried on after that.

Is somebody getting fucked in here? I go to the shower to see who it is for laughing purposes. Then I see Alexis friend the one with blonde hair.

I couldn't make out who was the boy was then I saw the jacket on the floor number 23. August's number ... they are fucking each other.

Alexis boyfriend and best friend are fucking each other behind Alexis back. I slowly step back falling on some water.

"Shit" I whisper under my breath "who's there?" I hear August say I immediately got up and start heading for the door before any one of them could see me.

The way they looked at each other this morning. Her always being on the phone texting it makes sense now.

I have to tell Alexis but first I have to find her. "Have you seen Alexis?" I ask a one of the basketball players he shakes his head.

I run around looking for her but can't spot her. I thought they was good I didn't expect this. I thought they were happy but instead they all are pretending.

Alexis is pretending. August is pretending. The friend is pretending they are all doing it.

"Alexis" I call out as soon as I spot in her in the parking lot. "What" she say eyebrows furrowed. "I need to tell you something."

"Alexis" I turn around to see August and her friend.