𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"Y'all know what time it is" mom glares at all three of us we laugh grabbing each other's hands. Mom begins to pray.

"Amen" she says "Amen" we repeat "y'all thought I forgot didn't ya?" I shake my head "we definitely knew you didn't forget" I laugh.

"Mhm cause I taught y'all better than that" I began to cut the steak. "How come dad is not coming with us to Grandma's house?" Jaden asks with a curious look on his face.

"Cause I have work" dad says shoving some of the mashed potatoes in his mouth "yea so it would just us three while lonely ole daddy at work."

"We will be having fun without you in your face for playing GTA without me" Jaden sticks his tongue out and we all laugh.

"Next time you'll learn to always invite Jaden along" I sat eating the food. "Know that's right. Never leave my baby out James" mom rubs the side of Jaden's face.

"I applied for a job" I say they all look at me "for real?" mom says "what has the world come to" dad jokes I roll my eyes.

"I'm not lazy if that's what you're thinking" he shakes his head "nah I didn't know it will be this fast I mean we thought we were going to have to force you until you finally break."

"So where did you apply?" mom ask "at fashion Vault to be their fashion designer" mom nods "well honey we are so proud of you."

"Thank you" I smile "how much are you getting paid?" Jaden asks I laugh "that's none of your business kid" he pouts putting his arms over his chest.

I laugh shaking my head "OK everybody done eating give me the plates" mom stands up gathering up her stuff and ours.

"We have to leave first thing in the morning so go to bed please" me and Jaden nods before going upstairs.

Jaden goes to his room he's probably going to sneak on his game. Well we are both being sneaky tonight cause I need to give Julian his Christmas gift before I leave tomorrow.

I grab my phone and text Julian.

Don't go to sleep just yet.

IK I'm not going to forget

I smile putting my phone down I change into some sweatpants and a crop top. I get in the bed putting the cover over me.

"OK good night kids" I hear mom say "good night" I yell back I hear their bedroom door close. Now all I got to do is wait 30 minutes until they fall asleep.

I jumped up put on some shoes and the hoodie Julian gave me and left the room. They was sleep Jaden was on his game most likely got his headphones on.

I tiptoed down the stairs grabbing the keys. I silently close the door behind me and I see Julian already leaning on his motorcycle.

"Hey" I say walking towards him "hey" I kiss him wrapping my arms around his neck he kisses me back wrapping his arms around my waist.

"We have to go because I have a 2 hour limit OK?" he nods "OK get on" he passes me the helmet. "Can we stop at the grocery store as well?" I ask.

"Yea we can" I get on the motorcycle holding on to Julian's waist "by the way I like the hoodie whoever gave you is the most smartest person."

I roll my eyes "I mean he can sometimes be" I joke "very funny" he drives off "just being honest" I lay my head down on his shoulder.

We arrive at the grocery store "you can just stay out here if you want" I say getting off the bike placing the helmet on the seat.

"Why would I want that?" I rolled my eyes "it was a suggestion" he gets off the bike "what's in here that you don't want me to see?"

I ignore him walking into the store "Alexis don't ignore me" I grab the cart "It was just a suggestion Julian if I wanted to hide something I would have drove myself here."

"Doesn't your ex work here?" I forgot about August I wasn't even thinking about him. "yea but I doubt he's here right now" he looks around.

He put a bag of chips in the cart we go to the line. "I wonder what my gift is" I turn to him "well you'll keep wondering until I show you."

He groans "I just realize something your 2 years older then me" I put the grocery's on the counter. "You didn't know that?" I shake my head.

"But my sister is one year older then me" "let's just say I was really a dumb kid when I was younger" I laugh "the total is $23.98"

I pass him a 20 and 4 singles "I'm not judging you I actually like the age gap difference between us" he grabs the bags.

"It's not that big but I heard couples with a age gap most likely stay longer together because the older the person the more mature they are."

"Where did you heard that from?" He puts the bag in the case. "I made it up" We both laugh "come here" he say opening his arms.

I come towards him he immediately grab my waist pulling me into a hug. "Age gap or not we are going to last long."

I smile hugging him back "your sure about that?" He nods "there will never be a day I will just let you go easily. I always come back."

I look up at him "I hope you keep your words and not just saying that cause you think that's what I want to hear." He shakes his head and lift my chin up and plants his lips on mine.

We start to had to Leighton Park.

"Tada" I turn around to Julian "what? there's nothing here" he looks around the park. "Um it's right here" I point to the motorcycle.

"That?" He points to bike I nods "you bought me a motorcycle?" I nod again. He went straight up to me picking me up and kissing me.

I kiss him back "you like it?" I ask "of course I like it" he kisses me again. "You didn't have to buy this. I know it was expensive."

"Not really and besides I applied for a job currently waiting for them to accept me" he smiles at me. "Im actually proud of you."

"You want to ride it?" I ask looking at bike "yea" he puts me down almost making me fall but he catches before.

He goes over to the motorcycle pulling it out of the bike rack. He turns it on and begin to drive it.