𝐒𝐩𝐚 𝐃𝐚𝐲

"ᴱᵛᵉʳʸ ᵐᵉˡᵃⁿⁱⁿᵇᵃᵇⁱ ʰᵃˢ ᵃ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ"
⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

I pull up to Skylar house to see locking her doors I roll down the window. "hurry up bitch we don't have all day." I shout "shut the fuck up I'm coming."

She makes her way to my car "thank you" she opens the door "I've been waiting on your ass for like 2 hours back at the house and then you gone make me wait again."

She waves me off "girl I didn't take that long" I smack my lips "OK whatever" I drive off "time to get Addison" Skylar say.

"Hey um do you think she is seeing someone?" Skylar looks at me "Who? Addison?" I nods. Skylar shrugs her shoulders.

"She has been a little to herself lately but I doubt her seeing someone without telling us. Cause Addison is Addison she brags about everything even little things."

"Yea but what if her and her partner was keeping things private" "then that's something we have ask Addison."

"She barely listens she is always on her phone now" "well then I don't know what to tell you" I roll my eyes "you are no help."

I pull up to Addison's house already in her driveway but on her phone. "Now that's what I like to see ready to go."

"Girl fuck you" I beep my horn at Addison she looks up and skips to the door. "The hell" Skylar says "I ain't never seen that bitch this happy."

"Told you she's seeing someone" Addison gets in the car "hey girls" me and Skylar look back at her. "What the fuck happened to mean Addison?" Skylar says.

"I'm in a good mood today please don't ruin it" Skylar shakes her head. "You must got dicked down yesterday or some."

"Maybe if I did its none of your business" me and Skylar raises our eyebrows at each other. "Sooner or later you gone tell us bitch."

I make my way to Olive Revitalise "Addison?" She hums in response I look in the rear view mirror to see she's on her phone as expected.

"Is there any chance you seeing somebody?" She looks up. "Why?" I shrug my shoulders "you seem different I just want to know."

"Maybe" is all she say. "She definitely seeing someone" Skylar says. "So you are over Julian or is Julian the one your seeing?"

"No I'm not seeing Julian somebody different" I nods "well that's all we needed to know" she doesn't say anything else just continue on her phone.

"Skylar since you so nosy who are you talking to?" Skylar scoffs "nobody unlike you two whores. The only thing I'm worried about is cheer leading."

"Good for you" I say "but I'm not distracted by my boyfriend thank you very much." I say "girl yea you is every time y'all see each other all I hear is kissing."

"Just breathing down each other necks ew" Addison adds. "Ok fuck y'all if I want to kiss my boyfriend imma do that."

I pull into a parking space "ok let's go ladies" I get out of the car. We walk up to the spa "hello welcome to Olive Revitalise what can I help y'all with."

"All 3 of medi pedis" he nods "well come over here" he leads us to 3 empty chairs. We sits down and put our feet in the container.

We all picked white for our toe color. "We should do this more often" Skylar says looking at me then Addison.

"Yea" we both agree "I needed this a day with my girls. Having fun not worried about any boys" Addison says.

"Girl we not but you is I bet the whole time we here you gone be texting on that damn phone." Addison protest "no I'm actually turning my phone off."

She rolls her eyes turning her phone off "and don't turn it on until we get to my house" Skylar says. "Ok deal" Addison crosses her hands over her chest.

"She's definitely not finna make it" Skylar whispers to me I laugh nodding my head. "Cookies after this?" "Yea I've been craving them."

"So y'all been thinking of colleges?" I ask Skylar shakes her head "I thought since it's the beginning of the school year I should focus on parties."

"Skylar no you should be think of college. Like do things that will make your resume look good or something."

"I agree with Alexis and I usually don't agree with her but college should be your main priority right now."

"Yea like Addison said it should be your main priority but it's really up to you. I don't want you not going to college."

"If you really think about it college is useless" "it's very useful for your future." She nods "yea it's also taking thousands of my money."

"But it's worth it" the woman finish polishing my feet. "I guess" Skylar rolls her eyes. We went over to get our nails done.

I got long ballerina shape white nails. Addison got short colorful French  tip nails and Skylar got long coffin shape white French tips.

After we paid we went to the cafe to get some cookies. "So Alexis what are you and August doing for you guys 1 year anniversary?" Skylar ask.

"Right now I don't know but I'm buying his gifts right now." She leans back "what do you mean you don't know it's less then a month away Alexis."

"I haven't really thought about it we never do big things we turn how many mont-" she cuts me off "that's because that's only months this is a year."

"I thought we wasn't talking about boys and y'all call me boy crazy" Addison rolls her eyes. "Cause you always on that phone and you better stay off of it."

Skylar turns to me "let me plan something. It's going to be big and you going to like it and Addison can help."

"That don't sound like a bad idea" Skylar nods "cause it's not" she turns to Addison. "You'll help right?" Addison looks between us.

"Uh yea I will help anything for my friend" she sounded uncertain with that. Like she didn't have a choice cause she very much did.

"Y'all might as well order some clothes cause it's big and going to blow you and August mind." She smirks.

"And here I thought you was going to leave August for Julian" she says that likes it something normal to say.