🥀Chapter 6: Wandering Kitten (Pt. 2)

Shuhua walked through the noisy hallways as she kept her head low.

"Wow, she got more uglier."

"Loner."

"She's just a pest."

"Look at her, she's going to cry!"

Shuhua sighed and went to her classroom.

"I just want to go back to the dorm with Soyeon..."

Shuhua whispered while thinking about her munchkin.

Meanwhile...

"Tzuyu! No!"

Rin shouted as Tzuyu bit Soyeon's tail and threw her towards the tv.

Soyeon hissed and ran towards Tzuyu and harshly bit her leg.

Tzuyu growled as she spun around to get Soyeon to stop biting her leg.

Seung just keeps napping.

Ryujin went beside Seung and laid on her stomach purring as she felt the cat's warmth.

Soyeon jumped on top of Tzuyu's head and bit her ear causing the cat to run around the living room destroying the hanging paintings and other displayed vases and flower pots.

Rin pinched the bridge of her nose.

"Tzuyu! Stop running!"

"MEOW!?"
(YOU WANT ME TO STOP RUNNING WOMAN!?)

Tzuyu meows loudly as she bumped her head on the wall before running away again as Soyeon bites her tail.

"MEOWW!?!"
(ARE YOU CRAZY!?)

"Soyeon please stop biting Tzuyu!"

Rin whined as she kneels beside the panting savannah.

"Poor baby..."

Rin caressed Tzuyu's belly who purred at the contact.

"Wait... Where's Soyeon?"

Ryujin woke up and went beside Rin as Tzuyu raised her head to look at the slightly opened door.

"Seung--"

"Meow."
(On it.)

Seung yawned as she exits the dorm and went to find the small munchkin.

Soyeon ran and entered the school building gaining curious looks from other students.

Even though she has small legs doesn't mean she moves slow.

Running and visiting every classroom, she sighed not finding the certain pale girl with charcoal eyes.

Going to the next classroom, she finally found her.

"Meow!"
(Shuhua!)

Soyeon happily walked toward the pale girl.

Shuhua hearing someone rummaging her bag looked down and noticed The munchkin looking up at her.

"Jesus Christ Soyeon... Even here?"

Shuhua softly grabbed the kitten and made her sit on top of her desk.

Someone slammed 200$ on Shuhua's desk.

"Give me that cat Yu."

Shuhua furrowed her eyebrows and found James.

"She's not for sale James, back off."

Shuhua whispered as she hugged the kitten.

Soyeon enjoying the proximity, snuggled her face on the girl's neck before meowing softly.

James slapped Shuhua causing everyone to look at them and chant fight.

"You are nothing but a human Yu, I'm a demon and you are fucking weak."

James grabbed Shuhua's hair and slammed her face into the window.

Seung sniffed the air.

Blood.

Soyeon smells like Hyacinth.

She can smell her, but she can also smell blood...

Running through the crowd of students, she barged into the classroom and found Soyeon's eyes turning crimson meaning, Shuhua got a demon cat.

Seung ran toward James and bites his calf harshly ripping the skin off.

James yelped and noticed the cat's ringed eyes.

The eyes showed different shades of blue.

Snarling at the guy, Seung circled him before standing in front of Shuhua and Soyeon.

Soyeon was hidden inside Shuhua's blazer since the pale girl didn't want her kitten to get hit by the shards of glass.

Seung's ringed eyes glowed, the colors of her eyes reflect the ocean.

How deep and mysterious it is like her.

Shuhua touched her bleeding forehead, she got a cut on the side of her forehead, but it was nothing bad.

Soyeon noticed it.

She began hissing at everyone, the chairs moved as they began to shake, and the doors locked close.

Seung glanced at the angry munchkin.

"Meow..."
(Stand down.)

Soyeon calmed herself as the doors opened and the chairs stopped moving.

"FREAK!"

"DISGUSTING WITCH!"

"GET OUT OF HERE LOSER!"

Shuhua looked down, Seung rolled her eyes and stomped on the ground causing blue flames that the demons are afraid of to Burst inside the room making the other students run and scream.

Shuhua followed Seung as she hugged Soyeon tightly.

"I wonder how did the flames get in..."

Shuhua whispered causing a sly smirk to appear on Seung's mouth.

They stopped in front of the nurse's office.

"I'm good now Seung, you should go back to Rin Unnie, I bet she made you look for Soyeon..."

Shuhua chuckled.

Shuhua pulled Soyeon away from her blazer.

Unsuccessfully.

"Soyeon not again..."

Soyeon shook her head and her claws dug deeper into her blazer this time she also bit the blazer.

"Soyeon, pets are not allowed here..."

Soyeon rolled her eyes but stayed still.

Shuhua again tried to pull Soyeon away from her blazer which caused the kitten to whine and meow loudly.

"Meow... Meow."
(Oi simp... Let go.)

Seung said calmly as she bit the munchkin's nape softly and dragged her out of the nurse's office.

Soyeon flailed around and tried to get out of Seung's hold as she wanted to go back to Shuhua.

"Mrrow."
(Stay still.)

"Meow!"
(Let me go!)

Seung sighed wanting to go back and take a nap.

"MEOWW! Mrrroowww!"
(Let me go damn big ass cat!)

"Meow? Mew?"
(You seem attached? Why?)

"..."

Soyeon didn't answer, instead, she lets Seung drag her small self back to Rin's dorm.

"I swear, I'm going to kill her bullies."

Next Pawter🥀...