🥀Chapter 7: Rain

Soyeon naps on top of Tzuyu's stomach as Tzuyu looked at Ryujin who caught another mouse.

"Meow..."
(Place it on Rin's pillow.)

Ryujin nods and went to Rin's room.

Seung watches as Rin cooks her dinner.

A knock was heard.

"Unnie! I'm here to take Soyeon!"

Soyeon sprung up and immediately dashed to the open door.

"Soyeon!"

Shuhua smiles as the munchkin immediately attached herself to Shuhua's blazer.

Purring softly as she finally feels Shuhua's warmth.

°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°⌚
Riding Bicycle... Time Skip
°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°⌚

Shuhua wore her apron again and watched how the rain keeps pouring outside.

Soyeon sits at the counter as she stares at the people who were inside the cafe, either doing paperwork, reading while sipping on their hot coffees, talking with friends, or simply relaxing in the warm atmosphere.

Shuhua leans her elbows at the counter and patted Soyeon's head.

Shuhua grabbed her phone and went to the website of her school.

Summer Festival
•bring anyone with you! Either friends, family, or pets!

Shuhua smiled.

"After two weeks Summer Festival will happen, I'm so excited! This is my first break..."

Shuhua excitedly said as Soyeon looked at her with a happy look.

"I'm glad."

Shuhua and Soyeon flinched hearing a thunder strike from somewhere.

The pale girl frowned as her charcoal eyes fixated on the wet Bengal kitten, hiding under a box.

Soyeon glanced at where Shuhua is looking.

She deadpans.

"Right where I want to cuddle with Shuhua this bitch will show up?"

Soyeon rolled her eyes at the Bengal kitten.

"Stay here Soyeon, hey! Jeff, mind taking over for a minute? I'll just grab something outside."

Jeff nodded as he took the orders of the elderly couple.

Soyeon watches as Shuhua opened her umbrella and rushed to where the Bengal kitten is.

The Bengal kitten sighed as she shook herself.

"Damn it, Christian, fucking asshole made me teleport on a fucking pond."

The kitten groaned as she stepped outside the box and was about to make a run when she was covered.

"Huh?"

The Bengal kitten looked up and found those warm charcoal eyes staring down at her.

Her soft black hair brushed up as her uniform was getting soaked by the rain.

Realizing the situation, the Bengal kitten noticed the umbrella was covering her, not the pale girl.

Butterflies made their way to her stomach as her heartbeat fastened.

The girl looked very ethereal with how she smiled at her offering a hand.

"Hey, kitty..."

The pale girl greeted as she stretched her hand out for the Bengal kitten to sniff.

The Bengal kitten approached the pale girl.

Shuhua smiled before dropping the umbrella making her wet from the rain, she checked the kitten's collar.

"Yuqi... Nice to meet you."

Shuhua's smile widened as she caressed Yuqi's head.

The rain stopped.

"Let's get inside and dry you yeah?"

Shuhua stood up and closed her umbrella.

Soyeon who was watching the interaction huffed.

Shuhua went inside as Jeff gave her a towel.

"As much as I'm mad because you might get sick, I'm proud of you for taking the cat not leaving them in the rain."

Jeff smiled.

(He is a gay friend)

"You can go home Shu, I'll stay."

Jeff grabbed Shuhua's bag and gave it to her.

"And please don't do that again, you'll get sick."

Shuhua chuckled and nodded.

Grabbing her munchkin and Bengal kittens, she made her way towards her bike.

She placed the two kittens on the basket as they glared at each other.

"Meow meow..."
(Bitch, party pooper...)

"Meow mrrow."
(Tch, sucks for you tiny.)

°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°⌚
Riding Bicycle... Time Skip
°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°-°•🚲•°⌚

"Welcome to your new home Yuqi."

Shuhua smiled as she finished drying Yuqi.

Yuqi happily ran around the living room before running inside Shuhua's room with Soyeon following her.

Shuhua chuckled as she tied her hair in a bun, she switches the lights off, and the only light was coming from her lamp.

"Good night you two."

Shuhua mumbled as she went inside her covers and laid down.

Soyeon went inside the blanket and scooted closer to Shuhua's chest purring.

Yuqi went beside Shuhua's face and snuggled her face on the girl's nose.

"Meow~"
(Goodnight~)

"Mew..."
(Night...)

Next Pawter🥀...