🥀Chapter 10: Eye

Shuhua smiles as she placed the three kittens on the couch as went to grab a snack.

Eating some Doritos, Shuhua noticed the collar on the LaPerm kittens neck.

"So what's your name little one."

Soyeon went toward Shuhua as she rubbed her face on the girl's nose.

"Aigoo~ Cutie Soyeon~"

Shuhua cooed.

"So your name is Soojin, hello Soojin, my name's Shuhua, I'll take care of you."

Shuhua smiled.

They ended up watching a random movie.

°•🛏️•°-°•🛏️•°-°•🛏️•°⌚
Going To Bed... Time Skip
°•🛏️•°-°•🛏️•°-°•🛏️•°⌚

Shuhua chuckled seeing Yuqi push Soyeon away from her.

"Meow!"
(Yah!)

"MEOWW!"
(MY TURN WITH SHUHUA!)

The two growled at each other as Soojin rolled her eyes and took the space near Shuhua's neck.

"Meow!?"
(Soojin!?)

Soyeon whined as she pawed Soojin's face who doze off.

Soyeon ended up sleeping beside Shuhua's face while Yuqi went inside the blanket and scooted close to Shuhua's stomach.

Hearing the purrs of her kittens, Shuhua switched the lamp off.

She closed her eyes.

⚠️

☬⚫×°•🩸π👁️π🩸•°×⚫☬

Shuhua jolted up awake finding herself in the middle of a desert.

It was... Dark.

"Hello!?"

Shuhua looked around, she began to walk away but then someone grabbed her ankles causing her to scream.

Shuhua looked down and saw James melted face dragging her down with him.

"You're going to die with me, Yu!"

Shuhua teared up and tried kicking James' face multiple times when suddenly her foot got stuck inside his head and the melted skin began to stick on her skin.

Shuhua hyperventilates as she grabbed James' head off his neck but the melted skin made contact with her hands, and it began to crawl up to Shuhua's neck.

"No! No!"

Shuhua tried to pull herself away but the skin immediately went to her face covering her mouth.

She was dragged down.

Opening her eyes she found herself drowning.

"Hmhp!?"

Shuhua looked around the dark ocean when suddenly a huge eye appeared from underwater.

Shuhua tries to swim up, but a big eye immediately approached her fast.

"No! Get away from me!!!"

Shuhua screeched when a tentacle grabbed her down the dark ocean.

"Wake up~"

Shuhua fluttered her eyes open.

"W-What..."

"Look down."

Shuhua looked down and found the heads of her kittens in front of her.

"AHHH! NOO!!"

Shuhua started to flail around the chair she was chained in when that person laughed.

"You killed them."

The person grinned as Shuhua sobbed when the heads of her kittens rolled away from her lap.

"No, no, no, no, no, no..."

Shuhua mumbled over and over again as she looked down.

"This is a dream, this isn't real!"

The person chuckled grabbing Shuhua's head.

They raised their hand and pierced their hand on her chest grabbing her heart out.

Shuhua coughed out blood as she looked up.

"Wake up."

Shuhua fell.

"Wake up!"

Shuhua opened her eyes and looked around her dark room.

"Meow?"

Shuhua looked at her three kittens, she smiled when suddenly someone grabbed them.

"NO!"

Shuhua fell on her bed as she tried to chase the one who took her kittens.

"Get back here!"

Shuhua chased the person but when she opened the door of her room, she suddenly fell and got slammed on... A restaurant.

"Eh!?"

Shuhua looked around.

Shuhua looked down and saw a ring eye (the one up there).

Wearing it, she felt an electric shock as a rope attached to her ankle dragged her.

She saw a person... A person? She doesn't know if it is a person.

But it's wearing a mask with two x marks for its eyes.

"Give me that eye."

Shuhua looked at the ring.

The monster immediately appeared in front of her and screamed at her face.

🔵۝ 💠。:゚🔹🧿🔹゚:。💠۝🔵

"AHHH!!! GET OFF ME!!!"

Shuhua grabbed her pillow and threw it strongly causing her wall to crack.

The kittens flinched and woke up as they looked around the round to kill the one who woke their Shuhua up.

"Eh? No one's here..."

Yuqi thought as she looked at Shuhua.

The pale girl was sweating and breathing heavily.

Soojin worriedly placed her paw on the pale girl's lap, as Shuhua glanced at them.

Soyeon's eyes widened seeing the ring eye on Shuhua's pointer finger.

Shuhua sighed and looked at her hands, she noticed the ring, shaking her head she took the ring off and hid it inside her drawer before laying down again.

"Do I need the pills again?"

Next Pawter🥀...