🥀Chapter 17: Somi Bad Bitch Jeon

Somi hooked her left arm around Shuhua protectively as some of the demons glared at them Somi gave them her middle finger.

"Jeon, why are you hanging out with a loser?"

Somi raised her left brow and pulled her glasses down to look at Simon up and down.

"Why? Do you think I would hang out with a stinky douchebag with STD? No."

Somi pushed her glasses back as she patted Yuqi who is sitting beside her shoulder while Shuhua carries the four.

"Meow~ meowww~"
(Now that's what I call~ get burned bitch~)

Somi pops chewing gum in her mouth as she looked at some of the jocks.

"Oh, Dan and Ricky? What're two smelly balls doing in front of my gorgeous face and in front of my best friend's sexy ass?"

Shuhua blushed and pinched Somi's waist who giggled.

"Leave the loser to us."

Dan said as Somi furrowed her eyebrows.

"Excuse me, what?"

"The loser, Yu Shuhua, give her to us."

"The money punk."

Dan snatched Shuhua's wallet who was beside Minnie's head, making her get smacked at the sudden force.

"Don't harm my kittens!"

Shuhua angrily yelled as Dan and Ricky looked at each other before laughing.

"Wowie~ you got hella cash here Yu."

Somi removed her glasses and grabbed Yuqi placing her beside the other kittens as she placed her glasses on the Bengal kitten.

Yuqi happily meows as she enjoys wearing Somi's glasses.

"Listen her pussy bitch."

Somi snatched the wallet back and gave it to Shuhua.

"Shuhua is not a loser, unlike you jocks! I mean hah! You wash each other's balls!"

Every student circled them as they laughed at what Somi said.

Dan angrily glared at Somi.

"Shut it bitch."

"Me? Bitch? I'm not the one sitting on my mommy's lap darling~"

Everyone then again laughed as Ricky pushed Dan away.

"Fuck off Somi, you're only alive because we don't hurt girls."

"Does that mean you only hurt lesbians?"

Somi glanced at Shuhua as she placed her hands on her hips while she looks at the two boys fuming in anger.

"Dude! We get it! You are gay for each other, so stop putting that gay anger at my dear friend and start fucking each other."

Somi rolled her eyes.

"What's going on here?"

Simon the leader asked.

"Oh not much, just putting two jocks at their place."

Somi mumbled as she smirked.

"What about you Simon?"

Simon looked at Somi.

"Uncle said you had an affair with the maids at your house hah! And by the fuckin way she's pregnant!"

Everyone began to gossip.

"S-Stop it."

Simon whispered.

"Eh? Was that the words the maid said when you raped her at age of 16?"

"Oh wow..."

"Dude..."

"For real tho?"

"Holy shit bro!"

Simon began to sweat as Somi looked at him with her jade eyes glowing.

"I remembered when uncle would always praise me for having such high academics! While his son partied all night long fucking underaged girls."

Somi whispered as she smiled sarcastically at him.

"Simon Jeon, what a disappointment, living the Rich life but having a GPA over one point, what? Oh yeah! Five!"

Simon trembled as Somi began to circle him.

"Listen, Simon, I think uncle would be realllllyyyyy, reallyyyyy angry if he finds out you gave your assignments to the nerd~ or should I say four point zero smart ass shuhua~"

Somi cooed as she placed her arms around Simon.

"Tell the maid, Somi said hi~"

Somi chuckled before turning around.

"S-O-M-I, I'm never gonna go away, I'm the demon with a nasty bite, I'm the girl with jade eyes, this is my LAST WARNING Simon."

Somi playfully slaps Simon's cheek before leaving with that astonished Shuhua.

"That was so fucking cool Somi!"

Shuhua beamed as Somi chuckled.

"Somi!"

"Oh, it's Rin and the tall... The tall... Tall... P-p-pretty...."

Somi blushed as Seung stood beside Rin.

"Rin Unnie! Oh, Sam right?"

Shuhua shakes Seung's hand as the tall woman nodded.

"He-Ho-Heyyyyyy~ my name's Jeon--"

"Jeon Somi, nice to meet you."

Seung smiles at Somi who pinched Shuhua.

"Ouch! What was that for!?"

"N-Nothing..."

"Wanna grab dinner with us? Joanne and Sally will be there too!"

Rin smiled as Shuhua nodded.

Somi cling to Seung as she started to flirt with the tall woman.

Next Pawter🥀...

Been a long time hasn't it?

Em sorry :3

I was at the mall at one pic

Gotta be honest, I looked very ✨Flamboyant✨