🥀Chapter 15: Odd Eye

"Breathe Shuhua..."

Changbin gave Shuhua a glass of water.

"It seems like that creature was targeting you..."

Chaeryeong mumbled as she glanced at the kittens who were playing at her table.

Soyeon pushed Yuqi, as the Bengal kitten feel as if she was on the table.

Shuhua sighed as she picked the whining Bengal kitten up and cradled her.

Yuqi smirked at Soyeon who hissed at her.

Miyeon was sleeping on Shuhua's lap as Minnie and Soojin played with the laptop pressing random shits.

"Why would I be Targeted? I'm not special, I'm nothing."

Shuhua sighed tiredly as she kissed Soyeon's head who appeared on her shoulder as the munchkin kitten wanted affection.

Yuqi began to doze off loving the warmth of Shuhua.

Minnie used her paw to pat Shuhua's hair as if she is comforting the girl.

"Shuhua, since we are still investigating this, I advice you to go home and have a week off."

"But what about the Summer Festival?"

"I'll let Changbin inform you."

Shuhua nods as she grabbed all of her kittens and went out of the office.

"I guess I'll just work."

Shuhua smiled as Miyeon woke up and began to meow for food.

"Ok, ok, easy there princess."

Shuhua chuckled as Miyeon climbed on top of her shoulder and nuzzled her head at the girl's cheek.

"I Love You, Shu~"

Miyeon sticks her tongue out at the other four kittens who began to hiss and growl at her.

Shuhua opened her door as the kittens immediately ran inside the dorm and chased each other.

The pale girl began to cook seaweed soup as Soojin watched her intensely.

Miyeon grabbed her bowl using her mouth as she walked to where the kitchen is.

Minnie purred as she lay at the counter.

A sudden crash was heard.

Shuhua looked at the living room and saw that the vase Rin gave her was broken, this made her upset but gasped as she saw a... Slimy, ugly, creature choking Soyeon and Yuqi.

The two began to meow.

Minnie looked at Shuhua's room and saw something glowing in the drawer beside her bed, so she ran there and opened it.

The ring eye was looking right at her, it began to move making Minnie scared.

She bit the metal as she ran to Shuhua.

Shuhua grabbed her knife and began to point it at the creature.

"Let my kittens go you damn ugly fucker."

Shuhua whispered shakily as she gripped the knife tightly.

"You. Your Eye. I Need Your Eyes."

The creature approached her as Shuhua began to tear up.

Soojin hissed at the creature but it just kicked Soojin away.

Soyeon was thrown at the window while Yuqi began to choke.

Minnie appeared beside Shuhua and showed her the ring.

Shuhua gulped and wore the ring, Shuhua's head began to hurt making her grab her head while screaming.

The creature was about to grab her when she looked up making its arm explode into tiny bits.

Soyeon who climbed back at the window gasped so did Soojin.

Shuhua's blue bell eyes were seen.

But she was crying blood.

The ring eye glowed crimson red making Minnie curious.

Yuqi was going to lose oxygen, Shuhua noticed.

"Let her go!"

Shuhua screamed as she punched the creature who backed away and dropped Yuqi.

The creature snarled at her as it grabbed her neck and threw her towards the wall.

Minnie fought the creature as she bit its face off, Miyeon headbutted the creature causing it to get slammed at the wall.

Shuhua coughed before looking up.

The creature grabbed Miyeon and Minnie as it squeezed them.

Shuhua's eyes widened as an image of her kitten's guts all over the floor flashed in her mind.

She ran towards the creature and placed both of her hands at its eyes.

"DIE!"

Shuhua yelled as her thumbs went inside the eye sockets of the creature slowly tearing its head.

Soyeon gulped at the sight as Soojin went beside Minnie and Miyeon quickly healing them.

Yuqi shivered.

The flesh of the monsters started to crawl towards Shuhua's eyes.

"Give. Me. Those. Eyes."

The creature said as Shuhua grunted and raised her left hand forming a fist.

"Over my dead body."

Shuhua whispered as her fist made contact with the creature's head.

It slumped and started to turn into dust.

Shuhua pulled her hand away and saw that she also didn't make a hole in the monster's head, she also made a hole in the wall.

She looked at her bleeding hand before looking at her kittens.

"Oh, my sweet babies!"

Shuhua cradled her kittens and peppered them with kisses.

"Are you guys ok? Are you fine?"

Shuhua worriedly asked as her kittens meowed.

Shuhua smiled.

Ω{Π\π‡π/Π}Ω

The Demon slammed his hands at the table.

"YOU FAILED ME AGAIN!"

The demon shouted.

"FIND HER! BRING ME HER EYES! HER SOUL! SHE MUST DIE!"

The demon went rampage.

"FIND ME CHRISTIAN'S SISTER!"

Next Pawter🥀...