🥀Chapter 24: Song (Pt. 1)

"Rin."

Seung smiled as she handed Rin an old-looking book.

"Eh? What's this for?"

"It's about the meaning of each eye color."

Rin smiled at Seung as they sat beside each other.

Rin opened the book.

"Wow... This explains a lot."

Rin muttered as she read the definition of having the eyes of a demon.

"Crimson Red, burning for death and blood, passionate for war, lust is never wrong for them, hungry for real... Love? Eh?"

Rin looked at Seung who was snickering.

"That is true, ask Ryujin about it!"

Seung laughs as Rin shakes her head.

"Gold, desires peace, love is not allowed for them... It is forbidden."

Rin frowns.

Seung sadly smiled at the memory of Tzuyu falling from the sky after falling in love.

Saving the angel was never her option, but due to sympathy, she healed and helped Tzuyu, giving her a power of a lifetime, soon she was called The God Of Life and Death.

Though there are rules that must be set, Tzuyu cannot revive someone who is destined to die, she can also not kill someone who is destined to live.

(Owshii spoiler--)

Ryujin came from hell, beaten up, and almost killed.

Seung helped her and pampered the girl making her attached to the bone.

Ryujin sees Seung as her sister, not a savior.

Seung granted her to be the God of Moon, Ryujin can destroy multiple planets just by putting half of her power into work.

"Jade eyes are a demon who can see through souls, they can manipulate and control other bodies, kill someone inside a nightmare, they can also help someone who is suffering from a nightmare, but if it's about a past trauma, these demons cannot do anything to help."

Rin pursed her lips.

"Jade eyes? It's Somi."

Rin mumbled as Seung nodded.

"Sea Green, God of Universe, powerful..."

Rin looked at Seung who was silently nodding for her to go to the next chapter.

"Blue Bell...Half Angel, Half Demon, Half Demi-God, a rare human? A human? But..."

"It's true, they are still called humans since their half-demon goes to the ring, the half-angel goes to the eyes, the half Demi-God goes to a special necklace given by birth."

"Then..."

-°•🎵•°-°•🎶•°-°•🎵•°-⌚
Time Skip... Listening to Sneakers by ITZAYYYYYYYYYYY
-°•🎵•°-°•🎶•°-°•🎵•°-⌚

The five demons and the three dumbasses all sat down in the cafeteria.

Shuhua was late as she was running some errands.

Taehyung received five weeks cleaning the gym and boys' bathroom while Lisa got the teacher's office and girls' bathroom, and Somi got a month of detention.

The three dumbasses discussed their songs for their upcoming assignment while the five demons listened to them while eating their lunch.