Chapter 12:Halloween

Today is Halloween. I don't like Halloween because the evil little children become satan worshippers and knock on your door demanding candy. Last year, I went to jail because I hit a kid dressed as a ghost with a tennis racket. I thought he was the devil.

Jerry is really excited because it is her first Halloween. They went to the costume shop and Jerry picked out a beautiful costume. She is a bedazzled ax murderer. Larry is going as Jesus and Jeff is dressing up as the Grimm reaper.

They left to go trick or treating and I followed dressed as a glow in the dark duck. Very stealthy.

I went to all the houses they went to. But, all I got was a chewed up piece of gum and a lit cigarette. My candy bag caught on fire so I called the fire fighters. But they thought I was prank calling.

I ducked into a bush because they almost saw me.

"What the cow was that?" Larry asked.

"I don't know." Jeff said.

"I want candy!!" Jerry shouted.

Jerry whacked the next door with her ax.

"TRICK OR TREAT!!!!" She shrieked.

The door opened a crack and a long bony hand reached out and grabbed Jerry by the shirt and pulled her inside.

Larry and Jeff ran inside shouting. I followed.