Chapter 1

"WOAH!!!!" (Y/n) exclaimed in awe as he instantly started roaming the apartment room, checking every nook and cranny. "Look, Suki! This is our house! It even has a TV!" Anya pointed out. "Yes... Very interesting" Sukuna grumbled, not as impressed as the other two are. "Oh! Oh! Let's turn it on! I wanna see what's on!!" (Y/n) said eagerly, as he flopped onto the couch.

As told, Anya turned on the TV, playing "Spy Wars", instantly entrapping the two children. "I'm stepping out for a bit, you three sit tight and don't go anywhere" Loid ordered, which caught the three's attention. "AN ADVENTURE!!" Anya screamed out as she latched onto his leg. "Can I come as well?! I want to explore too!!" (Y/n) added in as he jumped off the couch.

"No, also it's not an adventure, it's a shopping trip!" Loid informed as he tried shaking Anya off his leg. "I want to explore as well, this place is boring" Sukuna commented, now seemingly interested in following them. With a loud sigh, Loid had no other choice but to take the three with him.

"Papa! I want a pistol with a silencer!" Anya demanded, grabbing the male's attention. "I want a cardboard cutout of Jenefer Lawrance!" (Y/n) yelled out randomly. "You do not need that" Sukuna scolded with a look of annoyance and disappointment. "Sure... If they sell them" Loid said, believing that's the best choice of action.

"Yesh!" (Y/n) cheered with a small fist bump to the air, while Loid sweatdropped. "Wah!! Suki! Papa! Save me!!" Anya screamed as she got caught in a crowd. "Now, now sweetie, make sure you got a good hold on your Daddy or big brother's hand," a kid lady said as she helped Anya out of the crowd. In an instant, Sukuna snatched Anya away from the lady, giving her a dark glare.

His glare did not let up until the bus left for departure, with a sigh he finally released Anya from his hold. "Are you alright sis?" (Y/n) asked as he appeared next to Sukuna. "I'm alright!" Anya reassured, but that did not stop Loid or Sukuna from over worrying. With that, they continued forward. Only, this time, Anya's hand was grasped between Sukuna's hand, who had refused Loid from touching her.

"Um... Suki is just overprotective! He's very sweet when you get to know him, Papa!" Anya announced randomly. "Uh-huh! Sukuna is like a grumpy cat!" (Y/n) joined in, further pissing Sukuna off. "I am not sweet, nor am I a cat!!!" Sukuna growled out, believing they were just mocking him. "I... See..." Loid mumbled with uncertainty, with a small sweatdrop rolling off his cheek.

"Also, Anya likes peanuts! But... Carrots are gross" Anya informed, now confusing her older brother. "Oh! I like... Well, anything! Same with Sukuna!" (Y/n) said with a bright smile. "What I'd like is for you to both shut up! Why are you telling him our likes?" Sukuna exclaimed, earning a look from Anya. "World peace," Anya said with a blank face, but he knew she was serious, which threw him completely off guard.

"Oh! Bacon from Bacon Raise!" Anya said as she pointed at the sign that read "Bakery". "Eh? I didn't know the Bakery had Bacon" (Y/n) mumbled as he scratched his head. "It doesn't, don't encourage her with your stupidity, stupid" Sukuna scolded, which earned a nervous chuckle from (Y/n). Meanwhile, Anya blushed in embarrassment, realizing she had said the wrong word.

They continued their shopping, Anya and (Y/n) buying stuff that had caught their eye. So far, Sukuna had yet to touch anything. only looking at items judgingly. "This one please!!" Anya exclaimed as she held up a poster she had taken a liking to. "That costs a dalk, a 10 pent coin isn't enough," Loid said as he handed the vendor the correct amount of money.

"WAH!!! DON'T LEAVE ME!!! WAHHH!!!" Anya suddenly started crying, freaking out Loid and Sukuna. "Shh, shh! It's alright! P-Please don't... Cry!" (Y/n) tried to calm her down, only to start crying as well. "What are you two idiots crying for?! Ugh!! You did this! What did you do?!" Sukuna accused as he glared up at Loid.