Chapter 11

Sukuna glared harshly at one particular fish, the fish in question looked as if it were dead inside. "Suki! Suki! Look at all the fishies!!" Anya exclaimed as bounced around. "Woah!! I think I see a-a Sting Ray! Oh! Look! There's a shark!" (Y/n) mumbled to himself, getting distracted by every little thing. Loid and Yor watched as the kids explored the Aquarium, having not expected their reactions.

"Well... Looks like they're having fun" Yor chuckled nervously, unsure of her statement. In response, Loid's mood continued to worsen, having overworked himself. "Oh my, why if it isn't the Forgers from across the hall, how do you do?" A neighbor greeted, catching the family's attention. Well, minus Sukuna, who continued to glare daggers at the poor fish.

"You're free to join us if you'd like some company" Yor offered, unaware of Loid's dilemma. "Kids, why don't we check out the Penguin exhibit? Sukuna, that includes you" Loid ordered, earning a groan from the child. "Oh! I like Penguins!" Anya exclaimed happily. "Penguins?! I wanna see a penguin!" (Y/n) exclaimed, visibly vibrating with joy.

"WOAH!!! There are so many of them!!" (Y/n) yelled as he stared in awe at the exhibit. "Pa-pa-penguins!" Anya cooed as she watched the various penguins wander about. Meanwhile, Sukuna looked bored as ever, having zero interest in the animals. "Papa... Look at that Penguin, can he breath?" Anya asked, gaining Loid, Sukuna, and (Y/n)'s attention.

"It's fine, most likely a hairball" Sukuna waved off, though a bit curious if the animal dies on the spot. "They're not cats! Maybe it breathed in water" (Y/n) commented while pointing at the Penguin. "Hey, uh, I'm gonna grab us more drinks" Loid excused himself as he ran off. "Eh? Drinks? But we didn't get drinks?" (Y/n) mumbled to himself, confused by Loid's excuse.

Sukuna and Anya watched as Loid, in disguise, take away the coughing penguin. "He's as obvious as ever..." Sukuna grumbled, earning a confused look from his twin. "Huh? Who is? I didn't see anyone" (Y/n) said as he looked around, trying to spot whatever Sukuna sees. "Woah! Anya! Where are you going?!" Yor exclaimed, watching as Anya run off somewhere.

"Come on, boys, sorry we need to catch up to her" Yor apologized to their neighbors as she, and the two boys, ran off after Anya. But, unlike Yor, Sukuna knew where to go, taking his brother with him, leaving Yor to panic. "Let go! You kid!" A guy exclaimed as the twins entered a strange room.

Sukuna's eyes darkened and his nails sharpened as he and his brother ran out. "Get off my sister, you creep!" (Y/n) exclaimed as he punched the man in the stomach. "Gah! AH! MY EYES!" The guy cried as sharp nails dug into his eyes, permanently blinding him. (Y/n) quickly grabbed Anya and took her away from the bloody scene, as Sukuna practically mauled the man. Thankfully, no one spotted him, or else there would've been more bodies.

"There you guys are! I was so worried about you!" Yor cried as she reunited with Anya, (Y/n), and Sukuna. "Sukuna, you're soaked, what happened?" Yor asked, noticing that one kid was drenched in water. "Don't ask stupid questions" Sukuna hissed, as he glared at her. "We're ready to go home now, please" (Y/n) interrupted, while Anya nodded in agreement.

"Alright... Let's met up with our neighbors and wait for Loid" Yor said as she guided them to the front. There, they met back up with their neighbors. "I think it's a bit suspicious that your husband isn't back yet, my intuition screams 'cheater'" the neighbor said, worried for Yor and her relationship. "Your intuition screams wrong" Sukuna deadpanned, blunt and cold-hearted as ever.

"Sorry, that took way too long" Loid interrupted, earning judging looks from the two neighbors. "There you are!" Yor gasped in relief. "Tada!" Loid presented three gifts, a massive penguin, a live fish, and a jellyfish neckless. Loid then distributed the presents equally, with Anya and (Y/n) happy with their new souvenir.

"Why am I holding this... Thing?" Sukuna demanded as he pointed to the live fish in his grasp. "It's the fish you were glaring at, thought you'd enjoy it," Loid said with a nervous smile. "Wait, you stole a fish from the Aquarium?" Anya asked as she stared at the fish. "Eh-heh, anyways, let's head home, alright?" Loid suggested, and attempted to change the subject.

~~~

~Bonus Scene~

Hidden away in Sukuna's room, he glared at the fish, who swam in a decent-sized tank. He then dropped in a chunk of meat, instead of the normal fish food. In an instant the fish devoured it, bones and all, leaving only small scraps behind. "Perfect, just what I expected" Sukuna smirked, already planning chaos for any unfortunate victim he decides to terrorize.