Chapter 4

"Time has come, at last, have everything?" Loid asked, in an instant Yor checked her small purse. "All clear, sir" Yor announced as if talking to a commander. Sukuna let out a sigh, grimacing at the fact they were taking so long. (Y/n), on the other hand, was practically brimming with excitement. While Anya was just casually waiting for them to proceed with the day.

"And how will you three be speaking today?" Loid asked the three kids, causing Anya to jolt. "LIKE THIS, PLEASE! DIET, PLEASE" Anya exclaimed in response, looking quite frightened. "Oh! Oh! I'd like some sprite, please!" (Y/n) said as he waved his hand in the air. Then lastly, there was Sukuna, who continued to scowl at the floor. With a sigh, Loid had no choice but to continue on hoping that nothing else goes wrong.

"Woaaah!!! Look at how big it is!!" (Y/n) exclaimed in awe, as he examined his surroundings. "It really is," Yor said in surprise, but not as excited as (Y/n). "It is the country's premier prep school" Loid informed blandly, as he and Sukuna weren't that astounded by the school's size. "Ech... Why should there be so many people? Disgusting" Sukuna grumbled as he stayed a good distance away from people.

"Hey, Anya, are you going to be alright with this many people?" (Y/n) asked worriedly. "Think so, please" Anya responded, earning a relieved sigh from her brother, while Loid sweatdropped. "Alright... Let's move" Loid interrupted, reminding them that they have an interview to head to. As they moved, he started to notice something odd, as if someone was watching them.

Though, unknown to him, he wasn't the only one who had felt this feeling. Both Yor and Sukuna had felt the gazes as well, while Anya just listened to their thoughts. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was oblivious to all of this, not as sharp-minded as his twin. "I need you four to be on your guard, the examiners are everywhere" Loid informed, breaking the news to (Y/n).

"Huh? Really?" (Y/n) said while spinning around, now walking backward. "Idiot, shut up and continue walking, normally" Sukuna growled warningly. "Alright, alright, no need to growl" (Y/n) muttered as he turned back around while rolling his eyes. Unknowingly, someone important gazed at the "family".

As planned, they were forced to pay respects to the statue of the late founder. Well... Only Loid had actual respect for the statue, while the rest of the "family" could not care as they made their way to the entrance to be told where to go next. "We're still being observed, keep your guard up" Loid reminded them as they headed towards their specified room.

"I kinda gotta pick my nose" Anya whispered out as if the onlookers would hear her. "No, you do not" Loid commanded, not needing her to mess up now. "Oh no! I accidentally fell into the gutter and now I can't get out!!" A chubby kid cried out. Before Loid could make a decision, (Y/n) had already made his way to the "stuck" kid.

"Here, let me help you out!" (Y/n) chirped, his good heart not able to overlook someone in need. Instead, the kid started to flail about, causing (Y/n) to flinch away in confusion. "Woah, dude! Quit moving around like that! I'm trying to help here!" (Y/n) exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows. With a loud sigh, (Y/n) had no choice but to yank the kid out, due to his immaculate strength he accidentally yanked too hard.

Before anything bad happened to the poor kid, Loid stepped in and caught the kid. "Are you alright? Sorry, my son doesn't know his own strength sometimes" Loid apologized as he placed the kid on the ground. "Look at you! Disgusting! You're covered in sewage!" Sukuna scolded (Y/n), completely ignoring Loid and the fat kid.

"Hey! It's alright! We got a change of clothes, remember? I'm fine, see?" (Y/n) reminded as he waved his arms up and down. "That's not the point, dumbass! Now go wash off!" Sukuna demanded while pointing to the fountain. "You know, now that we've seen everyone else, I think your gray suit fits you better" Yor commented as Loid got cleaned up first.