Chapter 13

Months Later

Months Later

YN POV

"Why can't you use the light of a lamp for a solar charger?!" Tony yelled at me, "It's because it's impossible!" I yelled back, "Why isn't it possible? Why? Tell me why?" He holds the lamp at me using the lamps light on it's solar charger, "How the hell was I suppose to know?" "Because-" We both jumped by a sudden metal clang. "You two are so noisy, Do you want me to teach you a lesson?" Hank asks us as he waves his knife at us, "Sorry won't happen again!" "YN, A client wanted you as a personal chef, go and grab the things you needed and wait." "A personal chef? How?" Tony asked me, "I don't know." I replied as I head to the back.

I returned with normal clothes on and saw Amethyst waiting by the counter chatting with uncle Hank and stopped when she notices me, "Oh hi Amethyst, How do you do?" "I'm here to take my personal chef, and It seems like you two have arrived." "Excuse me?" Hank asks perplexed when she placed her hand on his shoulder. "I paid for two, you're coming with me good boy~" She smiles and Hank had to comply mumbling, "I'm not a good boy." As he walked past me to grab his stuff.

"Now then, Zoe doesn't know so don't tell her just yet. I tried to get your friend but he's not compatible so  instead he's Jade's personal guard, I hope you don't mind.", "Not at all." I replied and we waited for my uncle, not long after he returned with his stuff and we got out of the mall then exit with her vehicle. We arrived back to her house after a long discussion of what food they do and don't like, Hank understood all of it so he told her that he would only cook what's good for their voice to which she happily agreed.

She opens the door revealing three women having a yoga on their dance floor, They eventually stopped when they noticed us, especially Zoe who was rubbing her eyes to see if I'm real or not. "YN?" "Yup, Glad to be in your service." I told her and she stopped what she's doing just to hug me. "I need to tell you something. Later." She whispered to me , "I want to tell you something too." I say before pulling away and turn my attention to Hank, "Well, Here's our schedule and-" "Booyah! Here you are YN!" Tony draped his arm around my neck, "Hey." I rolled my eyes at him, "Alright, Again. Here's the schedule but I can do it on my own but I know you wanted to help and I guess you can let me do it on my own or help me." I did not understood what he said so I just nodded.

They did yoga while we cook and Tony chats with me while keeping an eye on Jade, after that, Charlotte asked for something to eat that could replenish her energy and Hank knows what to cook so he starts working with it, Amethyst took the opportunity to chat with Hank while Charlotte and the others walk to the showers. Tony then rests his head on the counter looking tired already just from staring, I placed a block of cheese on top of his nose balancing it before tending to my cooking.

- - - - -

I wait at the park for Zoe to come, we didn't walk here together because she was out with her friends and asked me if I could wait for her at central park, "Hello big brother~" I felt soft paws pressing my cheeks and I look up to see Celestine being a tease as always.