PROLOGUE

𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖔𝖋 𝖉𝖊𝖈𝖆𝖞

the two teens had met up at their favourite diner to go to together, it's where it all began. it's also where nick and matt interrogated the two on their feelings for eachother, both on different days of course, where all the bundles of nerves had made them choke up questions they didn't really want to ask, where their first date took place but that doesn't matter. valerie and chris have shared billions upon trillions of memories together at this special place but that's gonna be a story for another time.

they'd had many dates in the quiet part of california, it's exactly how they liked it, no fans leaking their location, no paparazzi and no judgey people all over town. don't get me wrong, the pair adore their fans but when they want a night to themselves and they don't want their location leaked.. it can be slightly irritating. as it would for anyone.

but finally one last date. which is exactly what chris had asked for, valerie agreed hoping it would last a lifetime or that the clocks would stop. they're both far too stubborn to let one another go but it's what had to be done.

what makes it worse is that they're announcing their break up to the world which of course, they're both dreading.

they had broken up because of where they are in life. chris is making videos with his brothers more and more often while valerie had just began her music career. neither wanted to but they never saw eachother and when they did it would have some sort of argument and the two would go home angry with one another.

they both ordered food and a milkshake to share while they talk about the most stupidest of things, clearly both ignoring the conversation they have to have at some point.

after they had eaten, the slurping noises when there's not enough milkshake left in the straw doesn't cover the silence, the radio doesn't give anything to make a joke out of, nothing catches their eyes to start conversation that would last a lifetime, they both realise they have to talk about their breakup although neither want to start the conversation.

"so this is it?" valerie asked, taking a deep breath, looking up to face the boy sitting opposite to her at the dining booth table.

"we have to announce it soon enough val, i know you don't want to believe me, i'm the same but.. things aren't the same anymore, we aren't us" chris replies.

"i know but.. i'm just not ready to have everyone ask me the same question 'you and chris broke up oh my god! are you okay?' nor am i ready to actually process that we aren't together anymore, and i have to accept that? this changes everything chris" val says to him. 

he nods, "i know but one day, i promise, we can have our happy ever after" he says. the tears visibly flooding both of the two teens' eyes.

"we can both tweet it now and i'll take you home and yeah.. that's about it, there's nothing else i can say" the two chuckle slightly before opening twitter and typing their tweets.

 that's about it, there's nothing else i can say" the two chuckle slightly before opening twitter and typing their tweets

"don't worry val, we will be okay in no time"

and those were some of the last words he had said to her for about four months after walking her home and giving her one last kiss.

after valerie had gotten dropped off by chris she went straight to her kitchen and made herself some pity cereal.

she went into her room and cried into her cereal.

but why? things were going so well at that diner! it's never a dull moment with chris

she had been thinking to herself while crying. val didn't get out of bed much for a few weeks. that was until she got a bright idea to write an EP about her breakup to help her get through it.

valerie had gone on a trip to NYC to write her debut EP. during hers and chris' relationship she had been writing music, she had released some songs and her career within the music industry is thriving, she has some interviews to attend in a few months time.

chris had stayed in california with his brothers and they had made car videos. his career is also thriving. they had both been really successful and no one could be more proud of one another, in silence of course.

in a few days valerie was flying home to her new apartment in california to announce the release date for her ep.

her manager selected the building which was nearly out of her budget due to how much security it had there. her apartment complex wants full bill payment within her first two weeks of staying there, valerie can pay it otherwise she wouldn't have moved there but she does find it quite rude of them to ask so soon.

although she isn't excited to pay her bill, she is excited to see her bestfriend frankie again, over the past three months of val staying in new york, she has flown frankie over with a few other friends but now she can spend as much time with frankie as she wants, which they're both over the moon for.

valeriecoleman: im so excited to announce that in celebration of my upcoming Debut EP [counting crimes] i'll be releasing a somg from the EP! my boy out on the 21st everyone! go presave!!

frankieholmes: im so excited for your entire album man
valeriecoleman: ive heard

user2578: are you getting back with chris?

jasoncoleman: send this to me
valeriecoleman: otw

nicksturniolo: im so excited already!
valeriecoleman: i love and miss u sm nick

chaleriesturniolo: im so excited

valerie has kept in contact with chris' brother, nick, it all started with nick congratulating her for her song release about two months ago via instagram dms. the two had kept in contact.

[a|n]: i feel like the prologue is too long HAHAHAHA but who's excited to counting crimes????

i know i am😮‍💨😮‍💨😮‍💨

i love u all sm

have a great day or night!

comment your thoughts? <3

and i will NOT be writing smut about the sturniolo triplets at all. they are uncomfortable with it so anyone who asks will have their comments under my chapters deleted and if those comments continue they will most likely be blocked.