IX

valeriecoleman | third person

over the next few days valerie was busy almost constantly and she was growing exhausted. she had just finished the music video for counting crimes and she was shooting for i hope you're miserable until you're dead.

her friends all had shown up to support her. lexie, matt, nick, frankie and delilah had been standing around the set and any time valerie was done with part of the shoot, they would go over to make sure she was okay.

halfway through her anxiety had began playing up and matt went to make sure she was okay, she was about to go up on a platform that was controlled by machines, she'd be high in the air but not too high. considering valerie was terrified of heights, a few feet up from the ground had absolutely horrified her.

"hey" matt says, "it's okay, you're gonna be fine" he says, reaching for her hand as a crew member came to touch up her makeup and hair for the scene coming up. "just pretend we're all tiny ants or some shit and you're a giant" he says. "we're all here for you and it's gonna be fine. i promise, you're gonna be okay" he says. she nods. "thank you matt" she smiles, "just have some water, breathe and it'll all be okay. i promise" he says.

"thank you so much matt" she smiles, he nods, "of course" he smiles back. "okay valerie, are you ready to start rolling?" the director for the music video calls over, she looks at matt and he reassuringly nods. " yeah, im ready" she replies. "im here for you, we're all gonna be over there for you, just breathe, it'll be okay" he says, "thank you" she smiles before he goes back to the group as ihymuyd begins to play through the speakers.

a few days later the music videos and genius interview were to be announced. valerie had accidentally left it to just a few minutes before the release.

 valerie had accidentally left it to just a few minutes before the release

valeriecoleman: i have a geniusinterview thats coming out in seven minutes go watch💒🧸

interview thats coming out in seven minutes go watch💒🧸

lexiecarter: im so proud of u
valeriecoleman: i love u sm

nicksturniolo: i cannot wait
valeriecoleman: angel

frankieholmes: this is my bestfriend btw
valeriecoleman: 😙😙😙😙