Chapter 2

" Oh, yeah!  It is. Y/N, this Serj." Daron says as you stick out your hand. 

" So, how do you two know each other?" Serj asks.

" Yeah, we're old friends."  You say. " After i moved to Michigan, Daron and I lost touch. but when he heard i was coming back, he was-" 

" Thrilled." Daron said sarcasticly, but you could tell it wasn't in a mean way. You elbowed him. 

"Anyways, Serj, we'll see you at lunch."  Daron said, but not  grabbing  my hand. we walked away because we were almost late for 1st hour. 

The bell for lunch rings. 

I found Daron talking to a girl that looked oddly familiar . Ah! I Know! It's Brook! the girl that shit herself in 2nd grade during that spelling test. She looked like an angel. Fair skin, Flowing, beautiful blonde hair. she talks so softly. I tried to listen in on their conversation. 

" Love you, Babe!" She yells at Daron as he walks away. 

" Love you too." He responds. 

My heart feels like Daron and Brook ripped it out of my chest and Tap danced on it. I was silent for the rest of lunch. all I wanted to do at that moment was cry. but that'd be embarrassing to do in front of Daron, Serj, and Shavo at the lunch table. not today. 

At dismissal, I saw Daron sitting at a table, waiting for his moms car. Without Brook. I wrote my   address and phone number on a piece of paper, setting it in front of him. 

" Call my phone, And come over tonight. I need to tell you something ." I said. 

Every nerve in My body was Jumping up and down. 

" No problem. see you tonight." he said. 

Daron was coming over. I at least wanted to look decent. i showered, and got on some new clothes. there was a ring on my phone. it was Daron.

" Hello?"

"Hey. Is this Y/N?"

" Yes it is . Hey Daron."

" I wanted to let you know that we are on our way. We'll see you soon." 

" Perfect..Ok. I'll see you in a hot second."

" Alright." 

" Bye!"

" Bye."

The doorbell rung 15 minutes later. It was Daron. Mom waved at him. He took a seat on the couch, and looked around at all the boxes we had to yet unpack. 

" I have a question for you." I said. 

" Whats that?" he asked.

" Are you and Brook dating?"

" I like to say no, but yes. I'm ashamed to tell people yes when they ask."

" And that's because..?" 

" She's a pill poppin' bitch. she begs me for my mom's tylenols."

" J3sus Ch1st, that really sucks. dump her ass!" I protested.