10

WARNING: HINTS OF SH TORWARDS THE END

   We all walked down the staircase. I looked in every corner, amazed by Vartan's paintings. there was a wall of mirrors,  a stained glass window, an easle, and a rug with a mushroom on it.

We started practice for the song  " She's like heroin " (My personal favorite).  I practiced the notes on the piano.

" That sounds great. i think you should take a break and come warm up for vocals." Serj said. 

" That's not much of a break, but that's a good idea." I said,walking torwards the microphone they had set up under the stained glass window.  Serj had written the lyrics out on s sheet of note paper. 

" She's like heroin" you shyly sang, reading the words on the paper, trying not to stutter or  say something wrong in front of serj.

" Are you guys done yet?"  Daron said, in a pushy type tone. " We'd like to get started." 

" Yeah, Daron, we are. hold your horses next time, asshole."  Serj said.

"Is Daron mad that i joined the band? He's acting unusual."         You thought to yourself.

they started the intro. Daron started to sing with his sweet voice.

" She wants nothing more, than to be a little wh^re"  I sang in time with his voice.

" STOP STOP STOP" Daron yelled abruptly, waiting for john to get the clue to stop playing. " Does anyone else feel like she's ruining it?" 

I felt a cold chill of betrayal rush down my spine. i could only feel a sense of anger at that moment.

" What the hell, Dar? I thought we were cool?" I yelled. 

" Its not my fault that you aren't cut out for the job of singing  vocals. " He said. 

Tears were hot in my eyes. I couldn't believe he could just, say some thing like that. 

" FUCK YOU!" I yelled, flipping him off and running upstairs.

I ran out the front door, crying. I walked home alone and ran to my room once i got there. i threw my pillow at my closet. i ripped down the metallica poster, spit on it, and put it under my bed. i looked over at the blade i used while making a carving i was supposed to give Daron for his upcoming birthday. I didn't  know how to feel now, anger? Sadness? Betrayal?