Chapter 6

Before we start, I would like to give 2 shout out's to 2 wonderful people who made me motivated enough to write this next chapter. chaotic-trans-gremlin and sm4llwrld. they have wrote some awesome stuff that is worth checking out. Now let's begin! >:) 

" Hey, Daron! Your mom is here to pick you up!" Mom yelled up the stairs.

" Darnit, I gotta go, Y/N. I'll see you tomorrow." Daron said, letting go of me. 

" Wait, does this mean we're dating?" I asked.

" Yes, I love you" He said, kissing me on the forehead a final time. 

" Love you too. "  I said. He kinda ran out the door as his mom honked her horn. 

I stared at the mettalica poster on the wall. i thought about everything that happened in the past 15 minutes.  

================= TIME SKIP =================

I woke up, knowing i needed to dress to impress. Nah, i just dressed in the same fashion as i did yesterday. i put on a red beanie, white cargo pants,  a over sized zip up sweatshirt and an iron maiden shirt under it. i put some eyeliner on the underpart of my eye. 

" The bus is here, Y/N!"  Mom yelled. 

I rushed downstairs, putting everything i needed in my bag. 

" Phone, Notebooks, Sketch pad, Eyeliner..." I mumbled to myself.

" Hurry up, Y/N! They don't have all day!" 

I rushed out the door, as Daron waved hello through the window.